Rihannsu
# 1 Problems with installation 18
05-14-2013, 08:26 PM
I went down into installation 18 and instead of using stealth just barged right in guns blazing.. the result was that after the first room, only one door will open and i cannot procede past the first encounter.. Has anyone else experienced issues with this scenario??
Rihannsu
# 2
05-15-2013, 12:26 AM
Its not overly clear, but there is an alarm in the first room you have to shut down.

they really need to add a way point as its easy to miss and then go steaming off.

once you do the alarm there are objectives in the first corridor.

there are also more alarms dot come, so pay attention to the dialogue pop ups and flashing red lights.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 3
05-15-2013, 01:11 AM
yeah only way i noticed it is i was standing right by it when the interact to shut it off popped up
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-10-2013, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
Its not overly clear, but there is an alarm in the first room you have to shut down.

they really need to add a way point as its easy to miss and then go steaming off.

once you do the alarm there are objectives in the first corridor.

there are also more alarms dot come, so pay attention to the dialogue pop ups and flashing red lights.
I too got 'trapped' in infiltrate installation 18. could got out of elevator down below, shot a few npc's and now only door to control room open, labs are locked out. going back to first room outside elevator no panel seen to disable alarm.

seems that has to be done first, or you cannot complete the mission.