Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Interesting bug here..

I was docking my ship in the Sol System but beamed in as my ship?
I tried to log out and relog back in but game crashed at the loading characters list.

Is this happening to anyone else?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-17-2010, 11:59 AM
Yeah its a bug they are still trying to fix, and once you beam up your toon will spawn instead of your ship.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-17-2010, 11:59 AM
It happens to everyone, you beam to a planet or station and appear as your ship for a few seconds and then you're back to normal, or you beam into space as your guy for a few seconds.

Can't say i've crashed yet because of it though
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Mott
Interesting bug here..

I was docking my ship in the Sol System but beamed in as my ship?
I tried to log out and relog back in but game crashed at the loading characters list.

Is this happening to anyone else?
Yeah .. I think it is related to the servers being overloaded. I've had that and also showed up in sector space as my character and not my ship.

My experience is that if you wait you will turn into the ship or character as appropriate.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylek14 View Post
It happens to everyone, you beam to a planet or station and appear as your ship for a few seconds and then you're back to normal, or you beam into space as your guy for a few seconds.

Can't say i've crashed yet because of it though
I know this is Open BETA but it troubles me a tad that they didn't get this issue fixed in Closed BETA.
It's probably some sort of latency issue with our graphics catching up to their servers....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-17-2010, 12:03 PM
LOL... we get about 3 or 4 new posts about this exact issue every day. Please search the forums before starting new threads
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylr616 View Post
LOL... we get about 3 or 4 new posts about this exact issue every day. Please search the forums before starting new threads
3 or 4? There are three in that last few minutes...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaiders
3 or 4? There are three in that last few minutes...
Hah! You are right!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:30 AM.