Ensign
# 1 Eu Legacy pricing
05-15-2013, 02:47 AM
I've checked the prices of the Legacy pack both in the US, 125 USD and in the EU, 120 ?.
This is a massive difference in price, for me, living in norway.. the price jumps from 730 NOK to over 900..
This is actually a rather large amount of money, why should the prices have such a vast difference? Why cant those of us in the Eu just pay in USD instead, it'd actually be cheaper for me even considering the currency exchange fees..
This is really disencouraging me from buying the Legacy pack.

Please dont treat Eu and US players differently, we're all just players.
Rihannsu
# 2
05-15-2013, 03:37 AM
I was thinking the same, Although it might be something to do with VAT.
Career Officer
# 3
05-15-2013, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scythe671 View Post
I was thinking the same, Although it might be something to do with VAT.
^
Yup.. THIS !!!!!
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
05-15-2013, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valsharen View Post
I've checked the prices of the Legacy pack both in the US, 125 USD and in the EU, 120 ?.
This is a massive difference in price, for me, living in norway.. the price jumps from 730 NOK to over 900..
This is actually a rather large amount of money, why should the prices have such a vast difference? Why cant those of us in the Eu just pay in USD instead, it'd actually be cheaper for me even considering the currency exchange fees..
This is really disencouraging me from buying the Legacy pack.

Please dont treat Eu and US players differently, we're all just players.

Didn't you know we're slowly paying off the U.S debts?

No, joking ofcourse.

Hmm
Ensign
# 5
05-15-2013, 09:53 AM
Didnt think of that, good thinking.
Too bad it'll probably keep me from buying the pack though, it's almost as expensive as buying the items separately, or cheaper even, considering I dont really want the master keys
Captain
# 6
05-15-2013, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valsharen View Post
Didnt think of that, good thinking.
Too bad it'll probably keep me from buying the pack though, it's almost as expensive as buying the items separately, or cheaper even, considering I dont really want the master keys
Petition your government to do away with the VAT tax. Then everyone can be happy.

And you can always sell the Keys on the Exchange for around 45 million EC.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.