Career Officer
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10
# 1 a few lifetime sub quistions
04-25-2013, 04:52 AM
I got a life time sub but have a few quistions on the rewars and vet rewards

1 I don't seem able to get into the captain table how come, I redeen the access codes but I still cant go there.

2. for the android officer you get, is that just for one char per account or all char you make, and if is it for all char, how do I get it.

3. how come my forum name and rank dosnt reflect my lifetime sub.

Last edited by joeyslasher; 04-25-2013 at 05:15 AM.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,115
# 2
04-25-2013, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyslasher View Post
I got a life time sub but have a few quistions on the rewars and vet rewards

1 I don't seem able to get into the captain table how come, I redeen the access codes but I still cant go there.

2. for the android officer you get, is that just for one char per account or all char you make, and if is it for all char, how do I get it.

3. how come my forum name and rank dosnt reflect my lifetime sub.
1. If you've redeemed the access codes and flew out to the Aenigma Nebula outside ESD space/Qo'Nos space and can't get it, it may be a bug.

2. 1 per character, but if you delete it you can claim another one on that character.

3. You have to change it here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/avatar.php
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Career Officer
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10
# 3
04-25-2013, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
1. If you've redeemed the access codes and flew out to the Aenigma Nebula outside ESD space/Qo'Nos space and can't get it, it may be a bug.

2. 1 per character, but if you delete it you can claim another one on that character.

3. You have to change it here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/avatar.php

1. been out there a few time it the odd looking station in the sol system pass the earthdock one right? I go there but no ablity to beam there just to the acdamy.
2. how can I reclaim another one, I don't see it anywhere to be able to.
3. thanks that worked
Career Officer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 74
# 4 Admirals Table
04-25-2013, 06:08 AM
No fly to the glowing white ball just outside of ESD or First City. as you approach you will get a pop up that says warp to captains table. Enjoy good part is far less dipwads there clogging local chat offering to sell a cannibal tribble for 10 million ec. Bad part is you don't get to laugh at the ******* that buy them.
Stonewall@LordHarconan

Lifetime Member
Vice Admiral of the Omega Family Fleet
(228 members and growing)
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,115
# 5
04-25-2013, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyslasher View Post
2. how can I reclaim another one, I don't see it anywhere to be able to.
You can only reclaim another one if you no longer have an Android officer in your roster or commissioned, to reclaim an Android you go to the same place you got one the first time - the bride officer vendor next to the bridge officer trainer on ESD, on Qo'Nos the NPC is on the 2nd floor in the barracks above the skill trainer.

As earlofthar said, the captains table entry point is the little glowy thing outside ESD, you can see what it looks like here: http://www.stowiki.org/Aenigma_Nebula.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 692
# 6
04-25-2013, 09:06 AM
Generally before you can access the Captains table you will need to ensure you claim the 'Classified Access Codes' from the store for that toon. Once that is done you can fly to the Aenigma Nebula in ESD/Qo'nos system to get access to the area.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Career Officer
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10
# 7
04-29-2013, 05:19 AM
ok all that working so now next question im sorry it been along time sence I started new char.
so next question is, do life timers get the max invotory slot, char slot, ship slot. duty officer slot. or do I still have to pay for that in the c store, I want to make sure because my main char has tons of slots but when I make a new char there barly any slots.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 692
# 8
04-29-2013, 05:27 AM
lifetimers are permanently Gold and so accumulate slots with each rank up, unlike silver who need to pay for them. You do not however have 'maximum' inventory slots automatically as a gold as you still have (i think) 4 groups of 6 available to purchase.

Summary:
Gold = +6 inventory slots and +12 bank slots each rank up, silver get none
Gold + Silver = able to buy upto 24 additional slots from store

Generally most stuff outside of the feature matrix is premium stuff and so has to be bought by both gold and silver alike.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Career Officer
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10
# 9
04-30-2013, 08:56 AM
when getting a officer, how or what do I need to get the humen veteran special officer? it let me get the android the halolowgram but that one is red out and it dosent say what I need to get him
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 153
# 10
04-30-2013, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyslasher View Post
when getting a officer, how or what do I need to get the humen veteran special officer? it let me get the android the halolowgram but that one is red out and it dosent say what I need to get him
Not sure if this is the same BOff (he was a Human veteran), but in the F2P dilithium conversion 1% of players (cryptic's number) would not get the complete conversion because of a cap. As a consolation those affected got some gift boxes (meh) and a BOff requisition.

Last edited by fftt; 04-30-2013 at 11:50 AM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:59 PM.