Career Officer
after playing the Undine Infiltration Ground Mission, i hear ALL the Officers messages ("We found a place for the nanite Bomb" etc) periodically all at once in other missions. Changing Chars,Map or playing Missions didn't get rid of them.
Rihannsu
# 2
04-24-2014, 04:10 AM
I can confirm this. At least I've noticed this after playing the mission more than once (on alts). Nothing works other than reseting the game.
Commander
# 3
04-29-2014, 12:23 AM
Confirm this as well! Had played 'Undine Infiltration' for the first time earlier this evening, whilst teamed with a pal. First run was a normal run. Second run was an Elite run. After completing the second run, I would hear "We've found a site for the nanite bomb! Blah, Blah..." after each and every single map change. Sometimes it would simply pop up whilst traveling from one end of a sector to another. There was another dialogue passage as well, but the "We found a site..." one was most prevalent and very, very, very annoying!!!!!
"Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make its own judgments." -Zefram Cochrane
Vice-Admiral Methos Corinthian
methos71
Career Officer
# 4
04-29-2014, 12:35 AM
Confirmed as well from elite.
Lieutenant
# 5
05-02-2014, 07:23 PM
This is still happening and can be really annoying. It seems to occur at every cutscene or map change (after doing Undine Infiltration of course).