Rihannsu
# 1 Shuttle confusion
05-16-2013, 12:45 PM
Don't know if this is a bug or just some random glitch that just happened to me but the Tiercel shuttle was a Toron shuttle which was confusing especially since I'm Fed-aligned. Also in the Beta the Kestrel was bought for energy credits but the dev blog said dilithium...am I just being thick here?
Career Officer
# 2
05-16-2013, 10:09 PM
How did you get the Tiercel shuttle in the first place?

I've been looking for it, but I can't see it in the ship selector. The Kestrel is there, but no Tiercel.

For Ship Charts and Videos - STARFISH1.CO.UK
Career Officer
# 3
05-16-2013, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfish1701 View Post
How did you get the Tiercel shuttle in the first place?

I've been looking for it, but I can't see it in the ship selector. The Kestrel is there, but no Tiercel.
The tiercel is given to you at an appropriate time in the Romulan storyline. Without dropping spoilers, it's about the best I can give you.

However, for what you end up using it for, I may suggest going with the Kestrel, as it's a much more durable ship.

The Kestrel costs EC on tribble. However, I assume that's only so we can partly test it out and see the bridge. It'll probably cost an equal amount of dilithium though when it goes live.

Also, I haven't bought the Tiercel yet, but it looks like in the preview pane, at least yesterday when I bought it, like a stubbier Kestrel.
Career Officer
# 4
05-16-2013, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladymyajha View Post
The tiercel is given to you at an appropriate time in the Romulan storyline. Without dropping spoilers, it's about the best I can give you.

However, for what you end up using it for, I may suggest going with the Kestrel, as it's a much more durable ship.

The Kestrel costs EC on tribble. However, I assume that's only so we can partly test it out and see the bridge. It'll probably cost an equal amount of dilithium though when it goes live.

Also, I haven't bought the Tiercel yet, but it looks like in the preview pane, at least yesterday when I bought it, like a stubbier Kestrel.
Fantastic. Thanks for that.

For Ship Charts and Videos - STARFISH1.CO.UK
Captain
# 5
05-16-2013, 11:17 PM
i think it will remain EC the danube costs EC on holodeck last i remember