Commander
# 41
05-16-2013, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
TRIBBLE is being updated to a new build.[*]Lowered the transwarp cost for Price of Neutrality to 100EC.
Well, I suppose that IS the price of neutrality! lol
Lieutenant
# 42
05-16-2013, 07:11 PM
We can start a Reman now?!?!?!?!?! Either something is broken or something isn't said about access change, I'm both a subscriber and have long ago hit T5 Rom Rep.
Captain
# 43
05-16-2013, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapla1755 View Post
Why during the Kdf mission "Manhunt" (4th mission in the Empire arc) is it changing the uniform you wear when you beam down to Rura Penthe?
you are given cold weather cloths for that mission. i thought it was a nice touch to beam down for the conditions of the planet

and rep does not transfer over when you transfer over a character the passives and powers do but if you reset them you can not select replacements

basically you have to regrind the rep on tribble.

Last edited by gpgtx; 05-16-2013 at 07:31 PM.
Captain
# 44
05-16-2013, 07:59 PM
In the last patch, I noticed that you swapped around planets.

I think there's another planet that needs swapping.

It just dawned on me, but Galorndon Core in Tau Dewa is in the complete wrong position.

According to "The Enemy" (TNG), G. Core is on the Federation side of the border, which would put it in the left half of that Sector Block, rather than clearly in Romulan space.

A minor nit, but while you're correcting navigational and Stellar Cartographic anomalies.....
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Lieutenant
# 45
05-16-2013, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralennex View Post
All I have to say is that the last part of "Devils Choice" is obnoxiously hard, and quite honestly not even fun to play. I'm left with three allies and myself against the entire Elachi fleet. I've died 26 consecutive times. Fix this.
Difficulty does seem to be off. Enemies take longer to die and hit harder than expected, and I even took a hull injury on Normal mode.

Didn't die that many times though.
Career Officer
# 46
05-16-2013, 10:15 PM
thought that might be it on manhunt my orion was turning blue

The mission tracker can be resized as you like, if you go to the rearrange hud setting just hover over the edges.
Lt. Commander
# 47
05-16-2013, 10:17 PM
Seriously, bump Subadmiral up to level 50 to follow the Sublieutenant-Lieutenant and Subcommander-Commander style and make up something different for level 40.

Celebrating Over 10 Years of Star Trek Gaming
Survivor of Romulus
# 48
05-17-2013, 12:40 AM
good news...photonic fleet and the trait are WAI now ...its so awesome to use in the Ha'nom...which is an awesome ship itself...but a freaking pain with first time set up due to the FIVE sing powers and mass of BO abilites lol..

funny thing is each time ive used it...mmm about 5 times now in 15 mins or so lol I've called in 3 ha'tef 3 out 5 times with 1 dhlen (sorry about spelling) for 4 and 5 wit hthe other 2 ships of those groups being ha'tefs also....they turn so freaking slow lol

as for bug related...only thing ive seen so far is the constant level 0 sing on the meter.

edit2: hmm seems like the trait isnt triggering every 10 seconds..when my PF was finally into ticking seconds it didnt bump down another 20...but meh lol

edit3: yeah....this ha'nom rocks, PF is pretty col also now that is is manageable with having a lower CD, overall its really nice cant wait for LoR to go live

edit4: one thing i did notice, is that if i cloak the ships despawn...is that WAI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p

Last edited by cynder2012; 05-17-2013 at 02:07 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 49
05-17-2013, 02:05 AM
Still crossing my fingers for a fix of my fleet somraw before launch :

http://imageshack.us/a/img577/6546/somrawissue2.jpg
Career Officer
# 50
05-17-2013, 03:56 AM
When will we see the fix for the S7 Reputation system ? Still not fix for the Be'Ves tailor option or the accolades that dont work.