Captain
Self explanatory. The dialogue depends entirely on which faction you chose to ally, and aside from Obisek's agreeing to help there's not a scrap of Romulan-specific dialogue in the mission. The worst part was at the end, when my Boff said the mission was a "wild targ hunt". I wanted to scream at her, "Epohh, not targ!"

Also, Captain Walker is on a Galaxy class bridge when he hails me. That doesn't look right.
Captain
# 2
05-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Self explanatory. The dialogue depends entirely on which faction you chose to ally, and aside from Obisek's agreeing to help there's not a scrap of Romulan-specific dialogue in the mission. The worst part was at the end, when my Boff said the mission was a "wild targ hunt". I wanted to scream at her, "Epohh, not targ!"

Also, Captain Walker is on a Galaxy class bridge when he hails me. That doesn't look right.
I hope they give a unique romulan ship as a reward someday for doing this as a romulan
Captain
# 3
05-15-2013, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by messahla View Post
I hope they give a unique romulan ship as a reward someday for doing this as a romulan
Yes, maybe one of those warbirds the Enterprise-C fought at Narendra III.
Captain
# 4
05-15-2013, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Yes, maybe one of those warbirds the Enterprise-C fought at Narendra III.
That makes complete sense i mean whatever happened that sent the Enterprise-C back couldve sent a warbird from that battle aswell.
Captain
# 5
05-16-2013, 02:19 PM
The same thing is happening in "A Fistfull of Gorn". I'm sure some new players will be confused.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/ao81hu.jpg