Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,339
Self explanatory. The dialogue depends entirely on which faction you chose to ally, and aside from Obisek's agreeing to help there's not a scrap of Romulan-specific dialogue in the mission. The worst part was at the end, when my Boff said the mission was a "wild targ hunt". I wanted to scream at her, "Epohh, not targ!"

Also, Captain Walker is on a Galaxy class bridge when he hails me. That doesn't look right.
Captain
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 844
# 2
05-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Self explanatory. The dialogue depends entirely on which faction you chose to ally, and aside from Obisek's agreeing to help there's not a scrap of Romulan-specific dialogue in the mission. The worst part was at the end, when my Boff said the mission was a "wild targ hunt". I wanted to scream at her, "Epohh, not targ!"

Also, Captain Walker is on a Galaxy class bridge when he hails me. That doesn't look right.
I hope they give a unique romulan ship as a reward someday for doing this as a romulan
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,339
# 3
05-15-2013, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by messahla View Post
I hope they give a unique romulan ship as a reward someday for doing this as a romulan
Yes, maybe one of those warbirds the Enterprise-C fought at Narendra III.
Captain
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 844
# 4
05-15-2013, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Yes, maybe one of those warbirds the Enterprise-C fought at Narendra III.
That makes complete sense i mean whatever happened that sent the Enterprise-C back couldve sent a warbird from that battle aswell.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,339
# 5
05-16-2013, 02:19 PM
The same thing is happening in "A Fistfull of Gorn". I'm sure some new players will be confused.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/ao81hu.jpg
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:44 AM.