Ensign
Nos Astra an english speaking fleet now recruiting Mature players 18+ you mus be active to join or try to be as active as much as you can be (we understand that you have priorities in real life we respect that).

TS3 is available to members once they join but don't have to use it if you don't want to (we only have 10 slots atm planning to upgrade in future).

We are helpful and friendly and make our time for you to help you progress in-game to teach you to understand how Star-trek works.
Our fleet Does PVE/PVP,STF's,Casual,Fleet Action and events too.

**Remember now you must be on the Fed side in order to join our fleet, it's not possible for Romulans who are on the KDF side to join our fleet since we are a Fed based fleet.**

Looking to test your self and push beyond your limits to really challenge yourself then Nos Astra is the fleet for you pm me in-game or send me a message on the forums if you are interested
in joining.... Message either

JenZi or Nijara for invite
@spiritassassin

P.s if i don't reply right away just leave a message in game or on forums i will try to get back to you as soon as possible ok thanks

Last edited by spiritassassin; 08-13-2014 at 04:44 PM.
Ensign
# 2
09-12-2014, 07:39 PM
I am new to STO, have Romulan character Starfleet allied looking for fleet. Would like to join up.