Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Rihannsu
The Romulan bridge holds 6 seats where Bridge Officer can appear. The priority appears to be set to them being saved for story earned characters. By the time the Romulan campaign is mostly over, we have:

1/2 Tactical (Tovan Khev)
2/2 Engineering (Veril, D'vex)
2/2 Science (Satra, Hiven)

So, there's one tactical officer missing to get the 'full bridge set'.

Therefore, I'd like to raise the suggestion: At the completion of Installation 18, rather than spiriting Rinna Khev back to New Romulus where she'd be safe, could we not instead have her join our crew?

It's obvious from what was said during the story that she has the qualifications to be part of a bridge crew, and tactical officers are generally the nearest equivalent to helmsmen we can get in this game.

I know not everyone is enthused about the story Boffs, especially Tovan Khev, but for those whom enjoy it, this would probably be a really nice touch. Besides, piloting ships is Rinna's trade. She's not going to stay sheltered on New Romulus forever - she's probably going to have to get back to work to earn a living anyhow. Might as well be on our ship.
Ayana Yirin, U.S.S. Sedna, Reconnaissance Science Vessel
Mhae ir-Circini t'Rillas, R.R.W Temer, Faeht Intel Warbird
Captain
# 2
05-17-2013, 10:13 AM
No. let Rinna Khev vanish into oblivion where she belongs. No more picking up stray Riff Raff to man your ship
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
05-17-2013, 10:37 AM
your "Allied" boff is a tactical in all cases I believe

We want individuality Not clone crews
Captain
# 4
05-17-2013, 10:49 AM
If Rinna is a purple tactical with superior operative, I would be so happy with this.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Rihannsu
# 5
05-17-2013, 01:12 PM
When do you get D'Vex? Maybe I never got that far during the beta weekend, only got up to Small Packages.
Captain
# 6
05-17-2013, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrobbiec View Post
When do you get D'Vex? Maybe I never got that far during the beta weekend, only got up to Small Packages.
Last mission of Revenge Arc.
Rihannsu
# 7
05-17-2013, 01:34 PM
Yeah you have to save him from the Elachi.... by sneaking into an Elachi base hidden in a subspace fold and setting it to self destruct. hehehe.....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
# 8
06-06-2013, 03:48 PM
I'd actually like to see Rinna Khev and Charva made available as Officer Candidates with high enough Diplomacy skill, or as a result of a special mission, perhaps even a romance option being added in for a special officer for each faction would be interesting too, maybe choose from a list of candidates and then having to whoo them, both for males or females being the opposite gender candidates. it would be interesting, though I gues that part would be better posted somewhere else as a suggestion, would be interesting if said officer could unlock more traits depending on your "Romance Level" with them.
Captain
# 9
06-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allarian210 View Post
I'd actually like to see Rinna Khev and Charva made available as Officer Candidates with high enough Diplomacy skill, or as a result of a special mission, perhaps even a romance option being added in for a special officer for each faction would be interesting too, maybe choose from a list of candidates and then having to whoo them, both for males or females being the opposite gender candidates. it would be interesting, though I gues that part would be better posted somewhere else as a suggestion, would be interesting if said officer could unlock more traits depending on your "Romance Level" with them.
Mass Effect shenanigans? Shelve it.
Ensign
# 10
06-23-2013, 11:50 PM
Rinna as a BOFF? Nah.

Rinna as a DOFF? Why not? Make her a purple DOFF of some kind. You could even have her hanging around in the ship if you wanted. It'd be something that isn't attack of the clones any more than "Law" is...and I like him.
Ben Sisko: He gets s*** done.