Survivor of Romulus
The brows all was working at first for a little bit, and then all its showing is foundry that have ratings only, and I was using custom option.
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/IceAxe18-STO.png

AMD Phenom II X3 Processor 3.2GHz, Asus M2N68 AM Plus motherboard, EVGA 450 GTS 1GB PCI Express, 4GB DDR2 Memory, 23" LED Sceptre TV/Monitor, 1 TB HD, DVD R/RW,
Windows 8 Pro 64bit
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
05-19-2013, 10:07 AM
So I really don't understand what you just said, but I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that you are having difficulty searching for a mission that hasn't received any reviews yet.

The most likely cause is that you aren't set up as a reviewer, or perhaps you were but clicked the stop reviewing button. In either case, the solution is to click on the Become Reviewer button at the bottom of the Foundry mission list window and agree to the EULA. This will show any missions that haven't received 5 reviews yet.

If you are asking something else, I apologize and please clarify.

@greendragoon
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
05-19-2013, 11:19 AM
I've never been a reviewer, and I've been able to see every ones with stars, and without stars. Then today I was browsing both tabs clicked back to the brows all tab, and notice I can't see the ones without star ratings, and I thought that was unusual. Then I'm guessing it figured out I'm not a reviewer now. Plus I was looking for my own, and couldn't find it, and thought it didn't get on there even though its says it did.
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/IceAxe18-STO.png

AMD Phenom II X3 Processor 3.2GHz, Asus M2N68 AM Plus motherboard, EVGA 450 GTS 1GB PCI Express, 4GB DDR2 Memory, 23" LED Sceptre TV/Monitor, 1 TB HD, DVD R/RW,
Windows 8 Pro 64bit
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-19-2013, 04:22 PM
The word you're looking for is "browse." If brows weren't working correctly, everyone would look like a caveman.

No offense intended, it's just a funny typo.

Dn'Dok, son of Ladok - Klingon/Romulan Engineer ~~ Mosa M'ren-faa - Ferasan Tactical
Krushan Twinn - Orion Science