Captain
I copied a character over to Tribble that has Tier V Romulan Rep, but found myself unable to create a Reman. Is this a bug? Or has the Reman unlock option been completely pay-walled now (against Cryptic's previous statements)?
Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Sig by gulberat. Avatar credit to balsavor.deviantart.com
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
05-17-2013, 10:38 AM
its not active in tribble
Captain
# 3
05-17-2013, 10:38 AM
According to my forum searches, there are players creating Remans.
Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Survivor of Romulus
# 4
05-17-2013, 10:40 AM
closed beta people can/could
Captain
# 5
05-17-2013, 10:51 AM
I had a Romulan toon during the closed beta.

Career Officer
# 6
05-17-2013, 11:39 AM
rep does not transfer over to tribble. Even if you have 5 on tribble it'll show 0.

I think the only people who might of had access to remans are people who had a toon on tribble that went to tier 5 rep and possibly 1000/day vets.

ACCESS DENIED
U.S.S. Gipsy Danger | U.S.S. Gunstar | U.S.S. Oswin
R.R.W. Coronatus | R.R.W. Valar Morghulis
Career Officer
# 7
05-17-2013, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
closed beta people can/could
I was in closed beta and had a Reman, but when they wiped the servers for open beta I could only make Aliens and Roms.
Captain
# 8
05-17-2013, 11:44 AM
Odd...I had all of my Tier V rep skills and everything when I copied my main over to Tribble today.

Career Officer
# 9
05-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Yeah you actually get all your powers, but the rep resets to 0. doesn't really matter much other than for a reman.

I was in the closed beta and i never saw the option though guess maybe i missed it. only 4.5 days left guys. not much longer.

ACCESS DENIED
U.S.S. Gipsy Danger | U.S.S. Gunstar | U.S.S. Oswin
R.R.W. Coronatus | R.R.W. Valar Morghulis
Captain
# 10
05-17-2013, 03:25 PM
Yeah, neok182 got it exactly right. When you copy over your characters you only get the powers. You lose access to any existing Rep Store unlocks, are considered Rep Level 0, and lose access to the higher Rep Level equipment projects. This is a bit of a problem from a testing standpoint, but really, if they wanted us to be able to test the Rep System rewards properly they would set all of the requirements to 1 of each during the feedback period (which they may have done, since I play on Holodeck mostly).

My guess is that they actually want us to test the Rep System itself, something I have little interest in besides the rewards. I for one am not going to waste more game time on them than necessary for those rewards. I simply don't consider slider bars and merchant runs to be entertaining, though the outcomes are useful.