Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Nimbus III - Undying Feedback
05-18-2013, 04:01 AM
Ground (Cage Match) - Half of the enemy NPC did not come out of the holding area during each of the rounds; I had to go over and open the door to get them into the pit.

Space (Final battle) - I cloaked my KDF BoP during the battle to allow for repairs, but I was still being engaged by fighters. How are fighters able to engage a cloaked ship? I ended up blowing up because I was taking kinetic damage while cloaked and without shields. This is definitely a bug that needs fixing.
Captain
# 2
05-18-2013, 04:50 AM
For space part it's not really a bug. A cloak doesn't make you completely invisible. If a ship is close enough they can spot you and fire, with tachyon detection or points in ship sensors you are able to be spotted and shot at more easily.
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.
Captain
# 3
05-18-2013, 05:22 AM
I'd rather not know that Jensen's in love.
Vice Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
V.S.S. Oracle, D'Kyr-class Science Vessel
Captain
# 4
05-18-2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitzh View Post
For space part it's not really a bug. A cloak doesn't make you completely invisible. If a ship is close enough they can spot you and fire, with tachyon detection or points in ship sensors you are able to be spotted and shot at more easily.
Or if they can look out a window and see that little ripple effect - remember how Kirk spotted the cloaked ship in one of the movies? (I think it might have been in The Search For Spock, but my memory betrays me, so I can't be certain.)
-------------------------------------------
I'm old enough not to care too much about what you think of me --
But I'm young enough to remember the future, the way things ought to be...

- Rush, "Cut To the Chase", Counterparts