Ensign
# 1 LF a Romulan Fed Based Fleet
05-17-2013, 11:12 PM
So as the title says I am looking for a fed based Romulan fleet. I am EST based so I am looking for a group that actually has people on during EST busy hours. I have been with the game on and off since beta and have been waiting for the Romulans to be put into the game and now the time has come so I am looking to get back into the game.

I also am looking for a group that uses vent or mumble and has good organization for PvE and PvP as I don't want to solo the game all the way to max level again cause honestly it gets boring. If you have a group that you think fits the things I am looking for please leave a message here in this thread or private message me. In game handle is @Kingcorrupter.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
05-18-2013, 04:14 AM
Task Force Spectre has a second fed starbase for romulan aligned feds called Legion Of Spectre. We use teamspeak and have alot of players ready for LOR. Come check us out :-)
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
05-18-2013, 04:37 AM
Take a look at the 12th Legion recruitment page here and see if we're a fit for you. We're an arm of the long standing 12th Fleet, and very active. The Legion's Command members, which include myself, Jackel287, and SRiley77 all live on the East Coast.

However, and I hope this isn't a deal breaker for you, we do use Teamspeak.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=

Last edited by ravin; 05-18-2013 at 04:43 AM.