Lt. Commander
# 1 what did i miss ... ?!
08-06-2013, 08:18 PM
so was away ,for like gazillion years .i mean four months .what did i miss ?! know about romulans ,lockbox and sommer events .anything else ?..
Career Officer
# 2
08-06-2013, 10:08 PM
Crystalline Entity is back, there's a new rep thing for killing Tholians, costume/tailor options are a mess, Aux2Bat/FAW builds are the "hot new thing" apparently, oh and there's another fleet holding to sink dilithium into that rewards a discount on dilithium for fleet projects (hold on to your head so it doesn't explode.)

Welcome back!

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Republic Veteran
# 3
08-06-2013, 10:35 PM
Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.

Career Officer
# 4
08-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.
Might've been an asteroid impact or two in there.

And the Mets won the World Series once or twice, I think...

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics