Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Career Officer
# 91
11-15-2013, 04:21 PM
Join us in the Spire! Active and friendly fleet. Visit us at www.libertytaskforce.com and check us out. If you have any more questions after visiting our website e-mail me at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com.
http://www.libertytaskforce.com
Career Officer
# 92
11-26-2013, 06:46 PM
Officially past the halfway mark to Tier V in Military and Science and nearly halfway in Engineering. Fleet established on April 28th, 2013. Join us and be part of a great Star Trek Online community at www.libertytaskforce.com

For more info feel free to friend me at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames or e-mail me at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com

Thanks.

-Grayfox
Ensign
# 93
12-11-2013, 03:42 AM
Visit us at www.libertytaskforce.com if you wish to become a part of a fast growing and friendly fleet. We have a Tier III Embassy and Dilithium Mine and we are well on our way to a Tier V Starbase. We also have a KDF sister fleet (Liberty Honor Guard) which is going exceptionally well. Ours is a serious community with lots of planned events, activities and much more to come in the near future. Rank in the fleet is based solely on contributions and we have a very lively Teamspeak server. Check out our webpage and submit your application to recieve your invite today!

LTF Vice Admiral
Damir
Career Officer
# 94
12-16-2013, 08:10 PM
49 days until we start the Tier V Shipyard and Communications Array. Not bad for a fleet that isn't even 8 months old yet www.libertytaskforce.com/progression

Check us out and join us at www.libertytaskforce.com or contact me directly with any questions at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com and in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames. We do PvE, PvP, and RP our fleet is pretty much involved in every aspect of the game.

Best Regards,
-Grayfox
Career Officer
# 95
12-23-2013, 09:22 AM
Who are we?

We are Liberty Task Force. We have been around since April and we are well on our way to our tier V starbase, we have our tier: III Embassy and Mine and we are working our our Spire.

If you are looking for an active, helpful, no pressure community, then LTF is looking for you!

Please click my signature if you are interested!

Happy hunting Captains!
=/\= Commodore Champion1701 =/\=

=/\=USS Lindsey Stirling =/\= NCC-116747 =/\=

=/\= Liberty Task Force =/\= Diplomatic Advisor =/\=
Career Officer
# 96
12-24-2013, 01:06 PM
Its X-mas Eve here in the states! What is everyone's plans for tomorrow?

I know I am going to squeeze some STO time in! (between the drinking and partying o_O)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my STO friends (Fleeties or not)!

-- Champion1701

Career Officer
# 97
12-26-2013, 11:31 AM
I hope everyone had a very merry christmas! I know I did!

Ensign
# 98
12-30-2013, 10:11 PM
If you are looking for a friendly fleet atmosphere, then look no further. Take a click over to libertytaskforce.com and check out what we are all about. I havent been around a group of fleetmates who are dedicated, not only to making playing this game enjoyable, but are also very dedicated to making it one of the best.
Career Officer
# 99
01-01-2014, 04:20 PM
I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year 2014!!!

Career Officer
# 100
01-10-2014, 10:49 AM
I am a closed beta veteran of STO, I have been a member/leader of a few different fleets. LTF is the best community I have found, by far. We are a very well organized fleet with a great roster of helpful people and good friends.

If you are looking for a community that values their members as players with a real life outside of STO and not another number, and you are looking for friends to play STO with, and work towards common goals, come take a look at Liberty Task Force.

Jolan Tru,

Champion1701

(P.S: We have cookies!)

{P.P.S: Clickie my signature for our website ^_^}