Career Officer
# 91
05-30-2013, 08:02 AM
Oh god. this entirely pointless thread is still going?

So now I have to ask, are the NP marks to hard to get too?

Oh btw cryptic. I got an idea to help you make money. Make Account wide Rep a life time perk.
Republic Veteran
# 92
05-30-2013, 08:07 AM
I agree with OP. Reputation should be account-bound. It took months to earn t5 for Romulan and Omega rep on my main character, I don't see any reason why I have to repeat the grind. It's disheartening.
Survivor of Romulus
# 93
05-30-2013, 08:14 AM
Id love to see this, infact make everything 'Account' , doing any of these grinds makes me not want to play, and leaving a character that has many lockbox ships makes not want to start another character.
Career Officer
# 94
05-30-2013, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fewzz View Post
Id love to see this, infact make everything 'Account' , doing any of these grinds makes me not want to play, and leaving a character that has many lockbox ships makes not want to start another character.

Account wide rep should be a lifetime perk only.

that kind of a plus shouldnt be for freebs.
Survivor of Romulus
# 95
05-30-2013, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzzika View Post
Account wide rep should be a lifetime perk only.

that kind of a plus shouldnt be for freebs.
Being a Lifer i would not mind that one bit, and that is a great idea as a perk!
Ensign
# 96
05-30-2013, 10:14 AM
Agreed (Sort of)

After T5'n my second character I was so totally burned out I just stopped logging in for 2 months. There should be some sort of short cut to maxing rep after you've done it once on you're account. A high cost project, something, anything but spending a month and a half grinding marks and wasting time for it to complete. Grinding out marks in STF's is the least exciting thing to do in life, I'd much rather watch paint dry then be forced to do STF's with a team of bad feds that can't be bothered to come to the forums, read a thread or two on how to fit a ship for PvE (because feds have a lower IQ and can't figure it out on their own I guess) and be useful in an STF. And for the love of god... if you're a tac DON'T FLY A FED CRUISER!
Career Officer
# 97
05-30-2013, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't mind it being a subscriber perk. Just as long as it exists in some form!
Career Officer
# 98
05-30-2013, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccarronxld View Post
I wouldn't mind it being a subscriber perk. Just as long as it exists in some form!
not subscriber perk. But lifetime perk.
Survivor of Romulus
# 99
05-30-2013, 09:04 PM
Do it for both like the Rom retro ships

Lifer or 600 day veteran.
Career Officer
# 100
05-30-2013, 09:58 PM
Here's what I'd like: when you reach T5 on a reputation, you get to run one last project, which changes everything you buy thenceforth to be bind-to-account-on-pickup instead of simply bind-on-pickup.

If you want the passive traits on another character, you'll still have to actually level the rep system. But for weapons, ship and ground equipment, finishing the rep on one will let you shop for all.