Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Survivor of Remus
# 11
05-19-2013, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by empireofsteve View Post
The Dhealan (pardon the spelling) from the LoR Legacy Pack looks like Andromeda, but i think you hit the nail on the head it does look like the Andromeda assertion.

Interrogating Dylan Hunt will be a treat! LOL Remans vs Commonwealth........hmmmm
"This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
Career Officer
# 12
05-19-2013, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake477 View Post
Good, i love big enemy vessels perfect for Reman like myself and shock troops to clean out the tal shiar trash.

Raiding that thing is going to be fun!
Im hoping for a chance to ride this Scimitar Variant (Standard Scimitar in the background for comparison)

http://cache.gyazo.com/5ced864e4641f...f9c43bf7e6.png

Also, Obisek's Z'ednia would be a cool ship.. (Ship in front of the Scimitar)
Rihannsu
# 13
05-19-2013, 06:50 PM
it's the Narada/Andromeda Baby! I killed that thing in Closed Beta. So awesome looking. it looks more enhanced now.
Survivor of Remus
# 14
05-19-2013, 06:51 PM
This is how hakeev made his ship or rubbed in the fact he built the ship.

Hakeev: what do you think?

Nero: hey that's my design you troll!

Hakeev: As the human expression goes; another mans trash is another mans treasure, you trashed your baby and I resurrected it.

Nero: why i ought to.......

Klingon Rura Penthe Corrections Officer: Nero, visitation is over!!!!!!!

Nero: i got to go, this will not be the last time you hear from me

Hakeev: says the d bag i stole the design from and oh by the way i have a hot chick gf at my side 24/7 *shows pic of Sela* what do you have, oh right, work to do. Oh and Spock told me to tell you to go F yourself. *walks away*

Nero: HAAAAAKEEEEEEEVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!
"This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"

Last edited by jake477; 05-19-2013 at 06:55 PM.
Captain
# 15
05-19-2013, 06:55 PM
You really should put spoiler tags on this thread, OP. There's a reason it wasn't talked about.. and no it is not (currently) flyable.

Spoilers:
It's Hakeev's D'deridex that has gotten the same Vault treatment the Narada did(You'll notice his ship gets more borg-ified each time you see it though - first time is only an assimilation beam instead of a blue tractor, later it's the borg shield set..). It is a centric part of the final mission of the Tal Shiar arc, although you don't actually see it from the outside until the very end when you get your revenge for what happened while you were onboard. Also, it fires those shield-ignoring, hull-shredding missiles the Narada used. Very painful.

Last edited by szerontzur; 05-19-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Career Officer
# 16
05-19-2013, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szerontzur View Post
You really should put spoiler tags on this thread, OP. There's a reason it wasn't talked about.. and no it is not (currently) flyable.

Spoilers:
It's Hakeev's D'deridex that has gotten the same Vault treatment the Narada did(You'll notice his ship gets more borg-ified each time you see it though - first time is only an assimilation beam instead of a blue tractor, later it's the borg shield set..). It is a centric part of the final mission of the Tal Shiar arc, although you don't actually see it from the outside until the very end when you get your revenge for what happened while you were onboard. Also, it fires those shield-ignoring, hull-shredding missiles the Narada used. Very painful.
No spoiler tags were added to the IGN trailer post (http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=892551) It didnt cross my mind as i had mentioned the trailer in the title, apologies however.
Captain
# 17
05-19-2013, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I moreso meant as in it is going to be spoiled for people who read this thread.. rather just be a "what's that?" tease.
Career Officer
# 18
05-19-2013, 07:14 PM
http://www.nineoverten.com/wp-conten...da-431x450.png

It looks like the same Borgification process the Narada went through.

It would be interesting if they did these as some kind of special fleet upgrades.

Maybe introduced a Vault-style Romulan starbase fleets could build.

I'd still like Cryptic to work with CBS/Paramount to get the pre-Borged Narada in the game. It makes sense because it came from the Prime Timeline and I don't think anyone would confuse it with the 2009 film in its Countdown, pre-Borg form.
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
05-19-2013, 09:43 PM
could be narada 0.2
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
Captain
# 20
05-19-2013, 10:30 PM
you fight that ship at the end of mind games like people said, also i kinda find it amusing how hakeev shows up in a different ship every time he appears.

he is probably one the silliest ST villains i've ever seen.