Commander
Hi guys,

I love STO, and appreciate all the hard work that the Devs, and everyone else has done, that i'm thinking of buying the lifetime sub pack (my birthday is coming up in a few weeks, so I'm going to begin pitching it to my GF!) I have a couple of questions though,

With the pack you get a liberated borg officer, Is this just for one of your characters (KDF or Fed) or does it carry account wide to all of your toons?

Also, does anyone have a detailed list of what you get, I saw the infor on the site, but I would like more details on these, like what exactly is the captains table, do I get any monthyl dil/zen bonuses, do i get any extra ships etc.

Finally if i buy a lifetime pack, will it incorporate into the romulan reman content, or will I have to get a seperate legacy pack for that?
Rihannsu
# 2
05-15-2013, 03:34 AM
LTS and Legacy Pack have nothing to do with eachother.

Lifetime get's you the possibility to make a Liberated Borg playable character, it does not give you a Liberated Borg BOFF.

Captain's table is pretty much a small social hub for both KDF and Feds, exclusive to I think 400 day veterans and lifetimers, additionally, you get a 500 zen stipend every month.

With the 600 day veteran reward comes a vice admiral token, which you can use to get a vice admiral ship for free, LTS grants instant access to ALL veteran rewards.
Commander
# 3
05-15-2013, 03:40 AM
When you say, you get the "possiblity", that is not the same as actually getting one. I would rather pay for something that i definitely would get, rather than shelling out 300 dollars for something i may or may not get!!

Also, with the liberated borg playable characters, I see players all have different prosthetics on the faces of their charecters. Is this an option that you get in the costume tailor, where you can change the prosthetics?
Rihannsu
# 4
05-15-2013, 03:41 AM
The word possibility I used only in reference to character slot availability, you are guaranteed the option of a Liberated Borg playable character.

Though the vet rewards come with additional character slots as well.

Yes, you can decide the Borg prosthetics your character has, you can have none if you want or choose from a variety of prosthetics.
Republic Veteran
# 5
05-15-2013, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmako View Post
When you say, you get the "possiblity", that is not the same as actually getting one. I would rather pay for something that i definitely would get, rather than shelling out 300 dollars for something i may or may not get!!
You're being too literal. she only means it makes it possible for you to make one. As in, yes, you get to make a borg officer, but no one's going to force you to make one either.
____
STO community Doom-O-Meter: |||||||||
Commander
# 6
05-15-2013, 03:43 AM
Republic Veteran
# 7
05-15-2013, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Also, with the liberated borg playable characters, I see players all have different prosthetics on the faces of their charecters. Is this an option that you get in the costume tailor, where you can change the prosthetics?
Yes.

____
Commander
# 8
05-15-2013, 03:48 AM
Ah I understand, so it adds as an extra species to play if I create a new character. Well, I've been itching to make a new KDF character, so this may be a motivation.

Also, It says that I will be granted ALL vet rewards. Some of the vet rewards have repec tokens given, does this mean i'll be given multiple respec tokens straight away?

Addtitional: I have bought a B'rel with my KDF toon, and i understand that i can scrap it and receive it as many times as i like. If I restart my KDF toon, will the B'rel still be available to me?

Last edited by ironmako; 05-15-2013 at 03:51 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 9
05-15-2013, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Ah I understand, so it adds as an extra species to play if I create a new character. Well, I've been itching to make a new KDF character, so this may be a motivation.
Yes. Extra skin, extra parts, etc. You can make a liberated borg look like a normal member of the species too.

Quote:
Also, It says that I will be granted ALL vet rewards. Some of the vet rewards have repec tokens given, does this mean i'll be given multiple respec tokens straight away?
Yes.

Quote:
Addtitional: I have bought a B'rel with my KDF toon, and i understand that i can scrap it and receive it as many times as i like. If I restart my KDF toon, will the B'rel still be available to me?
Bought from C-Store? Then yes.
____
Career Officer
# 10
05-15-2013, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Finally if i buy a lifetime pack, will it incorporate into the romulan reman content, or will I have to get a seperate legacy pack for that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucianazeta View Post
LTS and Legacy Pack have nothing to do with eachother.
Not entirely true ... the main reason I'm not interested in the Legacy Pack, is because I'm already LTS ... every new character gets one VA Token, meaning one FREE Romulan Ship at T5 (D'derix, Mogai, T'Liss Retrofit)

So if you only want to fly the Retrofit-Ships at T5, and don't really care about T1-4 C-Store Stuff and the other cosmetics like BO and Uniforms ... you're better off with LTS than the Legacy Pack ...

Furthermore, you're gonna get a Special Romulan Ship for 1000 Day Veterans when it's available ...

Last edited by thutmosis85; 05-15-2013 at 05:30 AM.