Survivor of Remus
Hi Captains,

Its almost time for us all to "March Beneath the Raptor's Wings" or follow the Glory of Kahless if you are excited for the new KDF content. Regardless I want each and everyone of you to list your five wants because as we know as John Harriman said in ST Generations "I won't be installed until Tuesday". My hope is Cryptic will get ambitious and add them before launch.

Here are mine:

Workable Tricorder and weapon holsters. Since on the Romulan belt it shows a scanner like device or tricorder.

Put the Heavy Cruiser Romulan vessel from Star Trek Tactical Assault in the C Store, if you do have a naming contest like you do for other KDF and Federation vessels since it doesn't have one.

Is a cape possible for Romulans, i know the Reman has it, but thought we might get something like that if we ally with the KDF. ( i think my Romulan may have a Darth Vader complex lol). Add full robes too that are loose like Nero or the Klingon from Search for Spock.

Authentic disruptor sounds from the series like the Quad phaser from the Sao Paulo class, TNG was more zingy sounding like the Kvort (Yesterday's Enterprise), or the muffled pew from DS9, or the echo Disruptors from TOS. You guys vote on that one.

Nanoparticle melee weapons, a green Lapura would be really cool and very Vulcan/Romulan, or make the Debrune staff from the 2009 movie but make it glow like Aquaman's trident.

List your wants below, and Branflakes chime in if you can make these possible before launch, thanks.
"This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
Career Officer
# 2
05-18-2013, 04:30 PM
I want it to be Tuesday before Tuesday.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
05-18-2013, 04:34 PM
Removal of the purely klingon doff missions (ritual suicides etc)

fix the missions so im not refered to as a klingon/federation

a way to remove or KILL Tovan

Access to Reman Boffs

The same image for all levels of Rapid fire pistols
Survivor of Remus
# 4
05-18-2013, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Removal of the purely klingon doff missions (ritual suicides etc)

fix the missions so im not refered to as a klingon/federation

a way to remove or KILL Tovan

Access to Reman Boffs

The same image for all levels of Rapid fire pistols
What do you mean by Rapid fire pistols?
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
05-18-2013, 04:45 PM
Romulan hand weapon
the graphic was perfect then they started changing it as you level up
now its impossible to standardise
Captain
# 6
05-18-2013, 04:51 PM
I like the idea of game balance, that would do for me
Tacofangs is (genuinely) the best dev ever and the forumites adore him
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
05-18-2013, 04:55 PM
Five things...humm...

1) Romulan Fleetbase

2) Romulan Fleetbase

3) Increase D'deridex turn rate

4) More Romulan gear loot dropping when playing as a Romulan, less ally gear.

5) All ally gear and ships can only be acquired from ally bases, pure Romulan gear/ships only in all Romulan maps.

6) FE returning to the tribble colony we helped setup on that moon. Undisturbed tribble evolution through accelerated tribble breeding has created highly intelligent tribbles hellbent on revenge against the Klingons. Romulans give Tribble Thailoron devices for their war effects in exchange for a secret Romulan base hidden under the sea of tribble.

no really a 6th one would be adding exchange and bank to Paradise City Ground map, along with actual weapon/food/bartender npc stores.
Career Officer
# 8 Five Things? Ok.......
05-18-2013, 04:58 PM
Here is a list of things I would like to see before Tuesday:
1.) Fix the servers.
2.) Fix the servers.
3.) Fix the servers.
4.) Fix the servers.
5.) Fix the servers.

Since the input of this new never winter game we have nothing but trouble with the servers going down to lag issues. Based on STO's track record since Beta with the servers crashing with this one MMO what incompetent fool(s) told their bosses that "Oh sure no problem we can do that sir anything to make more money sir!" After all we are customer before gamers or have you become so blind in profits that you have lost site of that? for the last 3 weekends we have put up with crashes and horrible lag. Today we can't even run STF's or No wins without it lagging for several teams and fleets GAME WIDE. No based on that track record again just out of curiosity what do you think is going to happen when the new season goes live? Will it be a fun and entertaining experience for all or a major disappointment that is going to take away from all the fine work that the Developers have truly done for the new season please at least try to get it right this time? If you cant do it to keep the spirit of what STO means to all of us, Then do it because we are your customer base and not just people you play what you made. Thank you for whatever prompt attention in this matter you can give and have a nice day!
Respectfully,
Viper
Captain
# 9
05-18-2013, 05:21 PM
Let's see...

1. A working pre-patch.
2. Working pre-patch.
3. Pre-patch that works.
4. A Legacy of Romulus Pre-Patch that ISN'T making people wonder why they even play the game in the first place.
5... Oh, yeah, and about two-hundred dollars in my bank account so I can get a Legacy Pack. But since that one's not likely to happen, I'll settle for this mess with the Pre-Patch fixed. And maybe these recent frequent server outages fixed to go with it.
Survivor of Remus
# 10
05-18-2013, 05:35 PM
Guys i mean what you would like in game for items not freaking complain thread about patchs and stuff, if you think its that horrible then to Neverwinter, they think the game is going to die in Open Beta. So things can get a lot worse then they are.

SO please stick to in game items and mechanics.