Career Officer
# 1 Starfish1 Romulan Ship Chart
05-20-2013, 10:25 AM
[EDIT]

Updated to version 3.22 (12/09/2014)
starfish1.co.uk/chart3.jpg

(See above dated post for details of the changes)

A few points to note:

I have changed the appearance of the BOFF ranks to reflect the traditional pins seen in use by the main two factions. I think it makes it better to compare the Romulan ships side by side with the Klingon and Federation equivalents.

The images of the consoles are placeholders I have made until I can get the proper ones. It didn't seem right to just leave blank spaces. I really enjoyed making all those little console images, in fact it was my favourite part of making the whole chart.

Link to my 'Using Ship Charts' video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhoz4uaFZyE

Link to the Federation chart thread
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...31#post6643831

Link to the Klingon chart thread
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...11#post9591911

Kind regards,
Starfish1

Last edited by starfish1701; 09-12-2014 at 01:38 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
05-20-2013, 03:35 PM
As always great work!!!

/salute

P.S. Please sticky these someone...
Captain
# 3
05-20-2013, 03:43 PM
seeeexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Europeans do it best

by the way, I can open it without problems in the windows photo viewer
Career Officer
# 4
05-20-2013, 04:01 PM
Love it, but you forgot the Tuffl
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Career Officer
# 5
05-20-2013, 04:31 PM
Outstanding! I love charts like these!

One little nit-pick, though: The Ha'apax, Ha'nom, Ha'feh, classes (and their mirror counterparts) are for Subadmiral I and above, rather than "Subcommader" [sic] listed, and those listed for Subadmiral -- the retrofit classes -- are for Vice Admiral (as well as all fleet ships).

(I hope they change the names of "Subadmiral I" and "Subadmiral II" before release, but I'm not holding my breath on that.)
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
05-20-2013, 04:58 PM
It looks pretty handy! Thanks for posting it.
Career Officer
# 7
05-21-2013, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the comments and corrections. Very much appreciated.

Chart updated to version 1.1
http://www.starfish1.co.uk/chart3.jpg

Correction to rank names
Addition of Tuffli freighter
Mirror ships updated with new acquisition details

Many thanks again,
Starfish1
Captain
# 8
05-21-2013, 08:40 PM
Very nice, and faster than I expected.

However, one smallish mistake: T'Varo retrofit and Fleet T'Varo retrofit not only have battlecloak, but the Enhanced battle cloak.

And I believe the Haakona should have same turn as the Ha'apax, 5.5, not 'only' 5.

As already mentioned, C-Store Tier 5 retrofit are Vice Admiral rank, those below (including lockbox/lobi ships) Subadmiral (I and II

EDIT: Oh, and the console images are really neat for the most part.

EDIT 2:
The D'ridthau is being corrected to 2 consoles tac, 2 sci and 4 eng. Was apparently a mistake on Tribble.
The Mirror Ha'apax has correctly 2 tac, 3 sci and 4 eng console slots, as has also been corrected in the emergency maintenance.

And what exactly do you mean by the curved signs in place of one weapon slot of the Tiercel and Kestrel shuttle? They have 2 front weapon slots as any other shuttle.

EDIT 3: Really sorry for all the edits, now I'll rather stop looking at the chart.

The Mirror Ha'nom and Ha'feh aren't dropping from the current Tal Shiar box. In addition to the older boxes they come from, they'll probably be reintroduced in a future lockbox (along with mirror FED sci ships and Mirror Qins, again).
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!

Last edited by toiva; 05-21-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Career Officer
# 9
05-22-2013, 11:23 AM
Updated to version 2.1
http://www.starfish1.co.uk/chart3.jpg

Addition of Tal Shiar lock box Cruiser and Destroyer
Correction to Mirror Ha'nom and Ha'feh acquisition details
Correction to Mirror Ha'apax stats
Removal of 360 firing arc icons on Romulan shuttles (I was trying to be clever, but it looked wrong)
Correction to Haakona turn rate
Updated Retro and Fleet T'varo to state 'Enhanced Battle Cloak'

Also corrected the Mirror Ha'feh BOFF Sci Ensign to Eng Ensign as per in game text on the lock box description (I've changed it, but it looks wrong to me so if someone who has the vessel can actually confirm, it would be appreciated).

Quote:
Originally Posted by toiva View Post
Very nice, and faster than I expected.

However, one smallish mistake: T'Varo retrofit and Fleet T'Varo retrofit not only have battlecloak, but the Enhanced battle cloak.

And I believe the Haakona should have same turn as the Ha'apax, 5.5, not 'only' 5.

As already mentioned, C-Store Tier 5 retrofit are Vice Admiral rank, those below (including lockbox/lobi ships) Subadmiral (I and II

EDIT: Oh, and the console images are really neat for the most part.

EDIT 2:
The D'ridthau is being corrected to 2 consoles tac, 2 sci and 4 eng. Was apparently a mistake on Tribble.
The Mirror Ha'apax has correctly 2 tac, 3 sci and 4 eng console slots, as has also been corrected in the emergency maintenance.

And what exactly do you mean by the curved signs in place of one weapon slot of the Tiercel and Kestrel shuttle? They have 2 front weapon slots as any other shuttle.

EDIT 3: Really sorry for all the edits, now I'll rather stop looking at the chart.

The Mirror Ha'nom and Ha'feh aren't dropping from the current Tal Shiar box. In addition to the older boxes they come from, they'll probably be reintroduced in a future lockbox (along with mirror FED sci ships and Mirror Qins, again).
Really sorry for the edits? Why? They are very helpful.

The D'ridthau on the C-Store is still stating that third tac console. I hope it's not a mistake. I want to buy that vessel.

Many thanks again.
Captain
# 10
05-22-2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfish1701 View Post
Removal of 360 firing arc icons on Romulan shuttles (I was trying to be clever, but it looked wrong)
Ah, I had a feeling that might be it, but it's not the slot that would permit the 360 degree arc. If you put there a normal Beam array, it will only have a 250 degree arc.

Merely the special "-S" (for shuttle) branded beams have 360 degree arc.

Quote:
Also corrected the Mirror Ha'feh BOFF Sci Ensign to Eng Ensign as per in game text on the lock box description (I've changed it, but it looks wrong to me so if someone who has the vessel can actually confirm, it would be appreciated).
As per Bran, (and logic, given that with ens eng, it's the same as normal Ha'feh), the ensign should indeed be a sci.
See here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=70
(NOTE: The Ha'apax in the post is also the Mirror one, see second link for proof.)

Quote:
The D'ridthau on the C-Store is still stating that third tac console. I hope it's not a mistake. I want to buy that vessel.
Here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=693191
Sorry to disappoint, Tier 4 C-Store ships only have 8 console slots, even if it kept 3 tac slots, it would loose another one. Btw, why would you need a specific layout on a Tier 4 ship? You want to fly it at endgame? (Nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't get in Elite STFs. )
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!