Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Toron Shuttle?
05-20-2013, 11:35 AM
I don't see the Toron shuttle listed at the shipyard for my lvl 50 toon, was there something I missed? I know I don't have the ship, was just wondering if this was a bug or something? Thanks for the help!
Captain
# 2
05-20-2013, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainedwards09 View Post
I don't see the Toron shuttle listed at the shipyard for my lvl 50 toon, was there something I missed? I know I don't have the ship, was just wondering if this was a bug or something? Thanks for the help!
Do you mean on the screen to purchase a ship or select a ship?

If you're looking at the ship selection at the shipyard make sure that rank required is set to "any."
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
05-20-2013, 11:50 AM
To purchase - all I see is the chariot and the to' duj fighter when set to all ranks and small craft
Captain
# 4
05-20-2013, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainedwards09 View Post
To purchase - all I see is the chariot and the to' duj fighter when set to all ranks and small craft
Start 'The Vault' episode mission and you'll get a free one and an additional ship slot too if you jump through the hoops when the mission starts (you can drop the mission afterwards). This might change tomorrow, as they said something about the Toron costing Dil and the Kirva (Type 8 shuttle equivalent) being EC.
Empire Veteran
# 5
05-20-2013, 01:07 PM
I know they said something about changing the Toron.

Maybe they've removed it already?
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Rihannsu
# 6
05-20-2013, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naevius View Post
I know they said something about changing the Toron.

Maybe they've removed it already?
Yes and no.

They made it a runabout with X-wing foils in attack position yet the old flying coffin model was still used as a NPC model so the old flying coffin was turned in a "Type-8 free shuttle" under a different as the Toron now costs EC like the Runabout does.

At least on Tribble.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
05-20-2013, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom61sto View Post
Start 'The Vault' episode mission and you'll get a free one and an additional ship slot too if you jump through the hoops when the mission starts (you can drop the mission afterwards). This might change tomorrow, as they said something about the Toron costing Dil and the Kirva (Type 8 shuttle equivalent) being EC.
Thank you that worked!