Ensign
# 1 Tholian Recluse
05-17-2013, 04:44 PM
As a KDF if i get this carrier can i use my other KDF pets with it like Slavers or Orion interceptors or do I have to use only pets with tholian race?

Thanks
Commander
# 2
05-17-2013, 04:49 PM
Yep, you can use any pets you like on them

Apart from the B'rel/B'Rotlh and the Fer'Jai's of course (since they are bound to the Vo'Quv's and Kar'Fi respectively)
__________________________________________________ _____________________________
T5 Ship Comparison Spreadsheet
Play my missions on Holodeck!
Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
Commander
# 3
05-17-2013, 04:56 PM
You have to own an Orion whip to use Orion Slavers, but if you do I believe you can use them on any type of KDF allowed carriers.
Ensign
# 4
05-17-2013, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooiue View Post
Yep, you can use any pets you like on them

Apart from the B'rel/B'Rotlh and the Fer'Jai's of course (since they are bound to the Vo'Quv's and Kar'Fi respectively)
Thank you for the quick reply!
Captain
# 5
05-17-2013, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgyor View Post
You have to own an Orion whip to use Orion Slavers, but if you do I believe you can use them on any type of KDF allowed carriers.
Slavers don't require an Orion ship (or a whip) to purchase, only the Interceptors, Tachyon Drones, and Marauding Force hangars require a a certain Orion ship be owned (Dacoit, Corsair [not the retrofits from fleet], and Marauder respectively.) S'kuls be used if you own a Kar'fi.

To'duj, Siphon Drones, Shield Repair Units, and Orion Slavers don't even require you to have a carrier to purchase their hangars.

Last edited by tom61sto; 05-17-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
05-17-2013, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom61sto View Post
Slavers don't require an Orion ship (or a whip) to purchase, only the Interceptors and Marauding Force hangars require a a certain Orion ship be owned. .

and tachyon drones need the Corsair...i still hate the fact we have to have a specific ship just to get that hanger bay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Captain
# 7
05-17-2013, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
and tachyon drones need the Corsair...i still hate the fact we have to have a specific ship just to get that hanger bay.
Ya ninja'd me before I corrected.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
05-17-2013, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom61sto View Post
Ya ninja'd me before I corrected.
haahhaahha

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Empire Veteran
# 9
05-19-2013, 07:08 PM
Use weavers and slavers on the recluse