Career Officer
# 161
05-21-2013, 08:24 AM
I was going to take my Rom to the KDF side initially. It had nothing to do with consoles, powers or anything it simply felt right.

The constant complaining and whining in every klingon forum has really made me change my mind. I really don't want to play with a group that is so focused on these small petty things that they don't simply enjoy their faction.

It's getting ridiculous people.
Empire Veteran
# 162
05-21-2013, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Nanite Disruptors increase the amount of bleedthrough the shields take (damage that goes directly to the hull).
Which in essence amounts to the same thing if the damage is done within a short period of time and if the magnitude of increased bleedthrough is sufficient.
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Empire Veteran
# 163
05-21-2013, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Nanite Disruptors increase the amount of bleedthrough the shields take (damage that goes directly to the hull).

IE: (using completely made up numbers) A ship with a normal 10% bleedthrough shield will suffer 15% bleedthrough while under the effects of the proc.

Elite Disruptors increase the amount of damage done to the shield.
ok so one does more shield damage and the other does more hull. Thanks for the clarification.
Commander
# 164
05-21-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naevius View Post
Which in essence amounts to the same thing if the damage is done within a short period of time and if the magnitude of increased bleedthrough is sufficient.
Hah, no it's not. The Elite Disruptors lower shield resistance by about 25%. A much more useful proc with all the resist stacking. This new lockbox weapon is basicly the difference between a Resilient and a Coveriant shield.

Edit: Err, 25% is off the top of my head.
Julius - Klingon Tactical Officer, B'rel Bird of Prey // Rujan - Klingon Science Officer, Temporal Science Vessel
Marcellus - Romulan Tactical Officer, Scimitar Warbird // Aurelius - Klingon Science Officer, B'rel Bird of Prey
Hadrian, Romulan Tactical Officer, Fleet T'varo Retrofit
Commander
# 165
05-21-2013, 08:31 AM
They are worth a look, though. DEM, the Omega Passive, Nukara Passive, Lockbox Weapon and Plasma Burn consoles. Hi there, bleedthrough.
Julius - Klingon Tactical Officer, B'rel Bird of Prey // Rujan - Klingon Science Officer, Temporal Science Vessel
Marcellus - Romulan Tactical Officer, Scimitar Warbird // Aurelius - Klingon Science Officer, B'rel Bird of Prey
Hadrian, Romulan Tactical Officer, Fleet T'varo Retrofit
Captain
# 166
05-21-2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lake1771 View Post
OK here's a newsflash.
YOU'RE ALL HUMAN.
All this redside blue side nonsense is just that, nonsense.
In the meantime romulans have invaded both our home terrirtories.

Federation is the CORE faction. KDF is a SUB-Faction. Get Over It.
Nothing is sacred.
Nor has been for along time.

There was a single reason federation ships did not use Battle cloak or any other technology available to the other "factions"
That reason is gone now.
Everytime I fly into a cloud of theta radiation or a field of aceton assimilators or am pursued by a bio-neural warhead I remember why.
Stop crying that your kdf doesn't have an advantage over federation.
IT NEVER SHOULD HAVE.
Take back your theta and your leech, but throw away your Korath and your Attack Ship.
No self respectful Klingon would have ever flown in an enemy faction ship and the thought of time traveling Klingons is just ridiculous. you know it as well as I.
Stop your hypocritical QQing, man up 'n act like a Klingon shoud.
Oh wait, I forgot, like 98% of you ARE NOT EVEN KLINGON. you're alien.
SMH. Posers.
Dishonor upon you
ghIlab ghewmey tIbuSQo'. veqlarghlI' yIbuS 'ej veqlarghwI' vIbuS.
Captain
# 167
05-21-2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plox21 View Post
Good. Use your aggressive feelings, KDF fans. Let the hate flow through you......now go and fly my minions , whine on every thread in every topic about plasmonic leach.

Only together we can activate terrible Cryptic weapon(Nerf Hammer) , and use it against this unfair and overpowered console( sinister one if you ask me) , if we must share it then we must destroy it.

You all want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your keyboard. Use it. Strike Plasmonic leach down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant .

muhahhaahaha..cough..cough... damn these dewan herbs are good.
LMAO +1 Very cool
Career Officer
# 168
05-21-2013, 09:31 AM
The leech console is not equivalent to the gas sensor torp console. Do you know how many times I was able to outrun one of those things while cloaked? Those things are a joke.
my new saying is "cryptic made me do it" in lieu of the the "devil"

Member since January 2010. I AM NOT A PWE FAN!!!!
Career Officer
# 169
05-21-2013, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyias1 View Post
I was going to take my Rom to the KDF side initially. It had nothing to do with consoles, powers or anything it simply felt right.

The constant complaining and whining in every klingon forum has really made me change my mind. I really don't want to play with a group that is so focused on these small petty things that they don't simply enjoy their faction.

It's getting ridiculous people.
what faction(s)? It is becoming one faction... the fedderromieklink faction.

P.S. why are my post counts not going up? I have been losing posts without any moderator interaction. Look to the left at the current number, 258, and then go up one post and it is still 258. Looks like the same for other people in this forum that are even above my posts. I thought I was losing posts, but wasn't sure, so activated the subscription this time to receive an email. The next day when I go to search for my posts, they are gone, because I have posted these same responses previously-- that is why I activated the email subscription to this thread.
my new saying is "cryptic made me do it" in lieu of the the "devil"

Member since January 2010. I AM NOT A PWE FAN!!!!

Last edited by tfomega; 05-21-2013 at 09:45 AM.
Commander
# 170
05-21-2013, 09:40 AM
...sigh.

Of course they get it now.. of course.

Just makes me want to play even less. .. oh well.