Starfleet Veteran
# 211
05-22-2013, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
There fixed that for you

Leech moan 1

Leech moan 2
First link starts off mentioning the silence when maco and leech were combined for the kdf vs the roar when it might have happened for the fed. No not a request for leech

The second is asking about the balance of the leech (poorly) not asking that feds get it.

Granted I didnt read very far into the thread since they usualy end up as troll fests.
Lt. Commander
# 212
05-22-2013, 12:40 AM
Quote:
There fixed that for you

Leech moan 1

Leech moan 2
learn to read in hear more and talk to the opposing side in stf's and php more seriously every fed I've know has all said they want the leech but you ust be in the 1 % category of huh i'm lost and believe what I want kinda people lol get real or try to
Starfleet Veteran
# 213
05-22-2013, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndroid View Post
learn to read in hear more and talk to the opposing side in stf's and php more seriously every fed I've know has all said they want the leech but you ust be in the 1 % category of huh i'm lost and believe what I want kinda people lol get real or try to
English, you should try it.
Empire Veteran
# 214
05-22-2013, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndroid View Post
Learn to speak.
Empire Veteran
# 215
05-22-2013, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposeableh3r0 View Post
First link starts off mentioning the silence when maco and leech were combined for the kdf vs the roar when it might have happened for the fed. No not a request for leech

The second is asking about the balance of the leech (poorly) not asking that feds get it.

Granted I didnt read very far into the thread since they usualy end up as troll fests.
Not directly at you personally, but at every fed that has taken it upon themselves to come and gloat, further affirming my overall impression of what drove me from playing as Fed in the first place.

Point taken, but I didn't even try to find the juicy ones. Frankly don't care at this juncture. I don't even use leech.

I'm glad the Feds are getting it actually. They can start enjoying it on each other. Fed q's are going to be busy busy with all the cloaks, etc etc.

So while the Feds are gloating over Klingon-players "whining", I leave you with this. TRUST me, the time will come very soon when I shall return the favor tenfold.

Yes, I believe the safety of the Fed nursery patch is about to get squashed permanently.

Your entire PvP experience from here on out is going to be a cloaked-alpha-Kerrat-style-gank-fest from hell.

And I will cheer as I watch your frenzied "OP cloaker" threads pop-up like mushrooms overnight. Oh wait! We already have those.

Can't wait for Feds to get Ace. Assimilators.

I will bring the band. I will roll a Fed just to sit on the sidelines and cheer.

I can be just as petty as the host of self-righteous, ego-inflated Fed-centric ^&*@heads, that have gleefully infused themselves in KDF grievances, with gross schadenfreude.

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 05-22-2013 at 03:56 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 216
05-22-2013, 04:50 AM
The first link was a troll thread by SeekerKorhil and if you read the thread many KDF complained on the pairing of of MACO and leech at the time and even the idea of adapted SYD gear.
Empire Veteran
# 217
05-22-2013, 05:26 AM
The second link is another troll thread, possibly from ignorance, that came well after the PL had been discussed to death by the community.
It seems the feds love to troll the KDF.

As to this thread, it seems the feds are trolling here as well because the only gripe Im hearing is that timing for the lockbox sucks becuase it removed the one good lure for new romulan players to join the KDF and overcome the singularity core lower power value.
Now there is none.
It would have been for the KDF if the aceton assimilator been released forst and the PL released after the summer.
Starfleet Veteran
# 218
05-22-2013, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Not directly at you personally, but at every fed that has taken it upon themselves to come and gloat, further affirming my overall impression of what drove me from playing as Fed in the first place.

Point taken, but I didn't even try to find the juicy ones. Frankly don't care at this juncture. I don't even use leech.

I'm glad the Feds are getting it actually. They can start enjoying it on each other. Fed q's are going to be busy busy with all the cloaks, etc etc.

So while the Feds are gloating over Klingon-players "whining", I leave you with this. TRUST me, the time will come very soon when I shall return the favor tenfold.

Yes, I believe the safety of the Fed nursery patch is about to get squashed permanently.

Your entire PvP experience from here on out is going to be a cloaked-alpha-Kerrat-style-gank-fest from hell.

And I will cheer as I watch your frenzied "OP cloaker" threads pop-up like mushrooms overnight. Oh wait! We already have those.

Can't wait for Feds to get Ace. Assimilators.

I will bring the band. I will roll a Fed just to sit on the sidelines and cheer.

I can be just as petty as the host of self-righteous, ego-inflated Fed-centric ^&*@heads, that have gleefully infused themselves in KDF grievances, with gross schadenfreude.
Its cool I didn't take it personally. really tho I think the vast majority of the player base either has no idea this exists or care about it. The majority of "whiners" and "gloaters" on the forums probably represent a tiny portion of the total player base. and if you figure half of us are trolls at least half the time it gets smaller.
Empire Veteran
# 219
05-22-2013, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposeableh3r0 View Post
Its cool I didn't take it personally. really tho I think the vast majority of the player base either has no idea this exists or care about it. The majority of "whiners" and "gloaters" on the forums probably represent a tiny portion of the total player base. and if you figure half of us are trolls at least half the time it gets smaller.
You are a level-minded and sincere individual. Kudus.
Lt. Commander
# 220
05-22-2013, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by breadandcircuses View Post
Actually, I was kind of wondering then the Wide Angle Quantum Torpedo launcher would become available to the KDF. Since they have already included the Bioneural Warhead in one of the console Reward Packs, it only makes sense that we'd see that soon as a balance of sorts. Has there been any mention of this coming, or am I being overly optimistic?
This will NEVER happen. The Wide Angle Quantum Torpedo Launcher will never be available to the KDF in that way because it is an exclusive weapon created specifically for those who purchased the Sovereign +1 / The Regent, from the Zen Store.

Nice try, though.