Career Officer
# 11
05-20-2013, 01:35 PM
Guys please read carefully what I want...
I want the SHOCKWAVE following the closing of the singularity not the singularity core inside fed ships or the exact same animation...

Everyx explosion underwater in a vacuum would have an implosion followed by an explosion would have a shockwave and a wave that sucks everything in; In fact a nuke (which is btw weaker than a core explosion) has both waves too no matter if you let it go off in space, underwater or on ground.
Rihannsu
# 12
05-20-2013, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wufangchu View Post
unfortunately, its a bug. several of us had to drop and restart the mission several times to get the stupid door to open..
Well, there's a glitch that makes the kill objectives not start as soon as people expect them to. That could be your problem. IE, don't shoot the incubators until you're inside the room.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Rihannsu
# 13
05-20-2013, 03:08 PM
yes, dont start shooting till yourinside the oval marker on the map, and search everywhere for enemy that has jumped into walls or the floor ( it happens ).. either or both those conditions not being met will cause the next door to remain locked..
Rihannsu
# 14
05-20-2013, 03:15 PM
Yeah, I did the mission. I kept in mind the bugs I'd seen reported and I was able to get it to compelte without significant issues.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Rihannsu
# 15
05-20-2013, 10:51 PM
heh. I was stupid.i ran it a second time through and forgot to take a gas mask with me...