Captain
# 1 The Vault, as a Romulan
05-20-2013, 04:12 PM
Would it be too much to ask that the Romulans get some Romulan-specific dialogue with the survivors you can contact and beam supplies to...like, you know, telling them there's a New Romulus and they don't have to scrape together a living and run in fear of the boogeyman Remans on the station?

Just an idea, since there's already other changes to those missions.
Constant exposure to the same opinions leads to continual reinforcement of ideas until eventually, any challenge, no matter what form it takes, is going to be met with a disproportionate sense of outrage. Room for reasoned discussion can no longer occur.

Rihannsu
# 2
05-20-2013, 04:56 PM
I thought there was some... I haven't played the Vault on Live recently though...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 3
05-20-2013, 10:21 PM
I believe the Cloaked Intentions missions take place chronologically before New Romulus was founded... so, at the time of those missions, there was no New Romulus to run to.
Rihannsu
# 4
05-20-2013, 10:44 PM
Actually "the vault"happens right after "Defence if new Romulus".. It plays out pretty much the same as it does for the feds or KDf depending on which side owns you.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-21-2013, 12:55 AM
then I'm glad I didn't bother playing it, I dislike shuttle missions and romulan shuttle sucks to add to the problem, but I was tempted to see new content/dialogs, now that I know there is none, heh
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
05-21-2013, 02:01 AM
I dislike everything about reman episode because even with reman bridge officer (Veril) you don't even get anything. When I mean anything am talking about the dialog. The fact that these are her people and was not made to reflect that really go to show how they just copy and pasted the episode for the Romulan player. I wonder why they even bother to give as a reman bridge officer as the third officer that we get.
"You ask why we give our ships computer normal emotions. Do you really want a warship incapable of loyalty?"
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-21-2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drachenfeles View Post
then I'm glad I didn't bother playing it, I dislike shuttle missions and romulan shuttle sucks to add to the problem, but I was tempted to see new content/dialogs, now that I know there is none, heh
Actually, there is. I think Obisek has some different dialogue for Romulan players, but at the very least Romulan players have another option for sneaking into the Vault.
Career Officer
# 8
05-21-2013, 08:49 AM
And they have other options with the Romulan refugees. SPOILERS:

They accuse you of being untrustworthy because you sold your loyalty to the side you allied with around 10th level.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.