Commander
# 1 Launcher not going to "Engage"
02-02-2014, 12:37 AM
Simple problem, game isn't even letting me play it. Rather than explain the issue, here is a screenshot:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/534/xqu0.jpg

It will not move past this screen.

Is there any way of shutting this "patch" system off, so it just goes straight to engage?

Internet is 30mbps fire optic, ran a speed test and its perfect.

Computer is working fine.

Yesterday I paired my game account with Arc. wondering if this is what has screwed it up.

tried loading the launcher on its own, and through Arc, and I get the same problem.

Please help....
Captain
# 2
02-02-2014, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmako View Post
Simple problem, game isn't even letting me play it. Rather than explain the issue, here is a screenshot:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/534/xqu0.jpg

It will not move past this screen.

Is there any way of shutting this "patch" system off, so it just goes straight to engage?

Internet is 30mbps fire optic, ran a speed test and its perfect.

Computer is working fine.

Yesterday I paired my game account with Arc. wondering if this is what has screwed it up.

tried loading the launcher on its own, and through Arc, and I get the same problem.

Please help....
Unfortunately you can't turn the patch system off. However you can disable on demand patching in game, that will cause (when you open the launcher again) to download all ingame content.

You might want to try force verify to see if you have any corrupt files.
Live long and Prosper
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
02-02-2014, 01:02 AM
try going to launcher options tick or untick on demand patching then force verify u could try cheacking fast launch as well then u should not have to click engage
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Commander
# 4
02-02-2014, 02:06 AM
Well here is where I am so far. I have completely removed Arc, and all associated games (wiped the lot) and gone for a fresh install of the launcher (not through Arc) and it is currently updating the files.

Praying that this works!

Ok, Update on the latest, the good news is I can now play the game after doing a full uninstall and reinstall, so I'm guessing Arc had something to do with it. The bad news is that it updates over 8 GB of game files every time i'm starting it up!

Last edited by ironmako; 02-02-2014 at 06:17 AM.