Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 No Away Team
01-17-2010, 08:04 PM
This has happened on multiply missions. I know there should be a away tema with me do to the number of enemys. its seem it happens more when it take 5 mins to transfer to Char from ship . no away team sux and frustrating
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-17-2010, 08:08 PM
This can be resolved if you have one Security on your team since they will arrive with you regardless of the bug. With the Security you can "Request Reinforcements" and your away team will join you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-17-2010, 08:09 PM
thanks ! they still need to fix though =
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-17-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm seeing this a lot more today than I have the rest of the week. Also as I have 4 or more bridge officers now, I don't have the option to set one of my slots to Security (I just tried), and as such I pretty much can't do ground missions anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-17-2010, 08:43 PM
I'm not 100% sure (i can't get onto the server right now it's busy) but i recall that no matter what there is a request reinforcements button, even if there is a security officer or not.

Either way, I've been having this problem most of the time if not all the time.
Lt. Commander
# 6
I had the same problem, and in another thread, someone said to use the command: /FillPetTeamList

I tried it and it works, it takes a few seconds though.
Lt. Commander
# 7
I found a work around that seems to rather consistent. What you do, is if you come as your ship and your team doesn't arrive, you click the "beam me up/abort" button. When you reach sector space, you should see a button on the right that says "continue <insert mission here>". Press that/F and you should beam down with your team.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-17-2010, 08:54 PM
I've had it happen before on later parts of a mission. For example, the Pirate Radio quest (forgot the name of the root quest) - on the second part, you enter the embassy. Well, my away team didn't make it, so I had to solo it and die like 20 times (groups of four or five aren't easy by yourself). But I finished it, and learned some ground combat techniques, too.

Anyway, I just heard about the /fillpetteamlist command today, so I'll give that a try when I get home.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-17-2010, 08:59 PM
I have this problem as well 90% of time when beaming somewhere. What happen his that I rematerialise as a ship, then between 5-20 secs iam human again but with no BO and no request reinforcement button. So what I do is return to sector space too and come back. Howerver, 50% of time iam human in space when I do that and if I wait around 15 sec the game crash. The sound is jammed in a loop and I must exit the game with ctrl+alt+del.