Survivor of Romulus
So if you want a peak at the stuff before the patch is done you can see it all.

http://i.imgur.com/nsToZZI.png
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-21-2013, 08:06 AM
Lol the borg nanites... I want...
Career Officer
# 3
05-21-2013, 08:14 AM
I really want the adapted destroyer for my romulan, but it's just so damn ugly lol. Even though the stats are amazing i could just not enjoy flying that.

Which is good, cause that means i save 100,000,000 EC from buying it lol.

Would of been nice if we could transfer the adapted core and shrapnel torp console to other ships though.

ACCESS DENIED
U.S.S. Gipsy Danger | U.S.S. Gunstar | U.S.S. Oswin
R.R.W. Coronatus | R.R.W. Valar Morghulis
Career Officer
# 4
05-21-2013, 08:18 AM
Yeah, all I really wanted was the shrapnel torpedo, but since it can only be used on the Tal Shiar ships...
Rihannsu
# 5
05-21-2013, 08:19 AM
I were hoping for link for actual stats of the warp core and the consoles...
Say the word, it saves the world.
CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
Rihannsu
# 6
05-21-2013, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neok182 View Post
I really want the adapted destroyer for my romulan, but it's just so damn ugly lol. Even though the stats are amazing i could just not enjoy flying that.

Which is good, cause that means i save 100,000,000 EC from buying it lol.

Would of been nice if we could transfer the adapted core and shrapnel torp console to other ships though.
Ugly? What ship were you looking at?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 7
05-21-2013, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Ugly? What ship were you looking at?
To each his own. I'm just not a huge fan of the borgified ships. Specifically i was talking about the Llaihr Class adapted destroyer. I don't like the two huge arms sticking out from the sides. The D'dex adapted battle cruiser does look pretty cool though.

But again, each person has their own opinions. I know people in my fleet who love how the breen ship looks but i can't stand how ugly it is. And personally if i don't like the look of the ship, i won't enjoy flying it.

ACCESS DENIED
Rihannsu
# 8
05-21-2013, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neok182 View Post
To each his own. I'm just not a huge fan of the borgified ships. Specifically i was talking about the Llaihr Class adapted destroyer. I don't like the two huge arms sticking out from the sides. The D'dex adapted battle cruiser does look pretty cool though.

But again, each person has their own opinions. I know people in my fleet who love how the breen ship looks but i can't stand how ugly it is. And personally if i don't like the look of the ship, i won't enjoy flying it.
Hehehe.... A while back there was a thread about what Romulan ships people wanted to see added to the game. I was one of several people who asked for the Narada.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 9
05-21-2013, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Hehehe.... A while back there was a thread about what Romulan ships people wanted to see added to the game. I was one of several people who asked for the Narada.
I remember. I was one of them as well. So much hatred was pointed at me for wanting a JJ ship in the game.

Apparently, get this ... it's illegal for the Narada to be in STO. CBS banned all Abrams things from STO. There's not a single scrap of Abrams-Trek in STO.

All of this was pointed out to me during discussions about how I thought the Romulan flagship should be a Narada.
Career Officer
# 10
05-21-2013, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
I remember. I was one of them as well. So much hatred was pointed at me for wanting a JJ ship in the game.

Apparently, get this ... it's illegal for the Narada to be in STO. CBS banned all Abrams things from STO. There's not a single scrap of Abrams-Trek in STO.

All of this was pointed out to me during discussions about how I thought the Romulan flagship should be a Narada.
well illegal isn't really the best word. CBS just doesn't have the rights and would have to make a deal with paramount to get it in, which they're unwilling to do.

So yes it's illegal if they did it because they don't have the rights but they could easily negotiate for the rights CBS just won't do it.

ACCESS DENIED