Republic Veteran
# 151
06-10-2013, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trellabor View Post
Wait a while, check back in with us in about 3-5 months or so and let us know if you feel the same way.
I just got a LTS recently as well. Unless the game somehow shuts down in the next six months, I'll be satisfied with it. I've played off and on since Season 1 (Tamarian Envoy here), the current stuff doesn't even make me bat an eye.
____
Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
Career Officer
# 152
06-11-2013, 07:09 PM
I bit. Quite a large chunk of change for me, but I'm already enjoying the ship slots, character slots and respec tokens (I really needed those). Saving $100 was just gravy on the cake.
44th Fleet
Career Officer
# 153
06-12-2013, 12:46 AM
I am now a lifetimer ...and an old timer. Happy Birthday to me!

P.S. I was happy to see the change took effect immediately; no delay as some people were reporting.
Republic Veteran
# 154
06-12-2013, 12:12 PM
What would be nice is if Lifetime Subscribers got a small stipend of various marks every month, just like they already get 500 Zen each month. And a Marks Package from the C-Store or Dil Store would be nice too.
Career Officer
# 155
06-13-2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmiracle View Post
I just purchased another Lifetime sub on my 2nd (out of 5 accounts). At the next sale, I hope to have enough saved up to put the 3rd account on and so forth.

PS - My 2nd account was already a 700+ subscriber and I still went Lifetime over sub even 3 months. The goodies are well worth it even after 1000 days.
5 accounts all to be upgraded to LTS with 8 charactors to start and more purchasable with your monthly zen, how many charactors have you got, you must be playing one of every species, i take my hat off to you.
you must play non-stop, i put in a good few hours every day i can just about manage 3 charactors for now.

i have been playing for a year now as a free player but could not resist the sale offer, i am well happy with my LTS and i think the sale price was a steal, for the amount i have played already for free and now hope to repeat as a lifer and then some more each year after there is no form of entertainment that will ever match up on value for money as regards to LTS at sale price.

Last edited by bobbydazlers; 06-13-2013 at 09:19 AM.
Career Officer
# 156
06-13-2013, 09:56 AM
Have not been playing that long but wanted to say Thanks for sale just got my LTS great value made even better no que times , zen , loot
Helping people Globally Discover the Freedom of Self Employment
Click to see the full size picture an my first attempt at writing STO Fan Fiction
Ensign
# 157
06-13-2013, 09:56 AM
i hope they read this the server keeps losing conection for me also i can't get acess to the c store on the website
Career Officer
# 158
06-13-2013, 10:56 AM
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but since you changed the Forums from Cryptic to PW my ID here does not say 'Career Officer' - although I do have a Lifetime Subscription.

How do I get it back please?
Ensign
# 159
06-13-2013, 06:54 PM
I love the game, and was all about dropping the $$$ on a lifetime subscription. However, I will pass on the sale... if you can provide 2 weeks of non-stop server uptime, just 2 weeks I will pay whatever price you are charging. I will also join in overlooking the constantly overlooked bugs and glitches that everyone comments about but no one expects anything to be done about.
And yes, I know I'm inviting the kool-aide drinkers in the white track suits to come in here and insult me for not being patient or understanding or for asking too much or whatever other crap I see them spewing when they get bent out of shape at another players' complaints....
But, for the record, I am a capitalist - I believe you guys should get paid to do your job, and I believe you should get paid as well as the service/product you provide is. At this point, an occasional zen purchase for random c-store goodies is as far as I think I am willing to go.

I'm just one person, so I know I don't matter, I just felt the need to vent in an area that one of the representatives of the company could see, even if only to twirl their moustache and s****** at me while caressing a bucket full of gold doubloons.
Ensign
# 160
06-13-2013, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonamesleft5 View Post
I love the game, and was all about dropping the $$$ on a lifetime subscription. However, I will pass on the sale... if you can provide 2 weeks of non-stop server uptime, just 2 weeks I will pay whatever price you are charging. I will also join in overlooking the constantly overlooked bugs and glitches that everyone comments about but no one expects anything to be done about.
And yes, I know I'm inviting the kool-aide drinkers in the white track suits to come in here and insult me for not being patient or understanding or for asking too much or whatever other crap I see them spewing when they get bent out of shape at another players' complaints....
But, for the record, I am a capitalist - I believe you guys should get paid to do your job, and I believe you should get paid as well as the service/product you provide is. At this point, an occasional zen purchase for random c-store goodies is as far as I think I am willing to go.

I'm just one person, so I know I don't matter, I just felt the need to vent in an area that one of the representatives of the company could see, even if only to twirl their moustache and s****** at me while caressing a bucket full of gold doubloons.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. I had considered getting a lifetime sub to but I won't waste that kind of money with all the bugs and crap they still have going on. I mean seriously, it got old real quick real fast. Let the kool-aide drinkers insult me. Don't give a rat's ass one way or another. But I do care about getting booted whenever some jackass can't pick his or her feet up over a damn cord. When we can actually get through 2-4 weeks of not having been kicked off the game then I will reconsider getting a lifetime sub. But until then, I'll just keep getting the occasional stuff from the Zen Store.
Closed Thread