Republic Veteran
# 71
05-22-2013, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev1186 View Post
So is there a way to buy lifetime but pay it up in instalments ?
I don't have that kind of money sitting around to pay in one payment
Nope, it's an all or nothing thing.

I suppose you could put it on a credit card, but the interest rate would really not be worth it.
____
Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
Captain
# 72
05-22-2013, 06:25 AM
Question;

I'm part of a dirty commie Canadian credit union. Will PWE take my money? Or do they only take money from bailout industries?
# 73
05-22-2013, 06:56 AM
Question:

I currently have a recurring 3 month subscription, I got during the last sale. My next payment date is July 10 (after the sale ends) I could buy now, but would I lose the month and a bit I have left when I do so or would I be able to delay payment by one month and still get the offer?

I got a month free since a friend bought me the Collectors edition, so I'd hate to lose out on a months worth of paid for play, but at least it would only be a month.

Thanks in advance,

T
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Career Officer
# 74
05-22-2013, 07:10 AM
If you have sub time left over when you upgrade to LTS, you technically lose that sub time. But then you have a sub for the lifespan of the game.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009

It's time for STO to get a complete UI overhaul.
Captain
# 75
05-22-2013, 07:15 AM
I thought as much, just wanted to check. Thanks

Shaka, when the walls fell.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by tc10b; 05-22-2013 at 07:24 AM.
Career Officer
# 76
05-22-2013, 08:38 AM
My birthday is coming up and I'm tempted to gift this to myself. The advantage seems to be the monthly Zen stipend. Can someone who's a Lifer tell me how that works? - does the Zen appear in your account on the 1st of the month or exactly 30 days after you sign up, or some random day?

I'm asking because my birthday is in mid-June and today is 5/22. If I sign up for Lifetime today, would I get the first "deposit" of Zen immediately, or will it happen on the June 1 or something?
Career Officer
# 77
05-22-2013, 08:49 AM
If memory serves me when I had a monthly sub it would show up on the day that I signed up and would be available via the c-store. The same applies to LTS I believe.
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
Career Officer
# 78
05-22-2013, 09:55 AM
so glad i bought it now , 3 secs and im in the game no que for me !
one may not always recieve what one expected
Career Officer
# 79
05-22-2013, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfreeman98 View Post
My birthday is coming up and I'm tempted to gift this to myself. The advantage seems to be the monthly Zen stipend. Can someone who's a Lifer tell me how that works? - does the Zen appear in your account on the 1st of the month or exactly 30 days after you sign up, or some random day?

I'm asking because my birthday is in mid-June and today is 5/22. If I sign up for Lifetime today, would I get the first "deposit" of Zen immediately, or will it happen on the June 1 or something?
So here's how this works. Your Zen stipend will come on the day after you originally bought your LTS. I'll use myself as an example. I bought my LTS on the 16th (not of this month, I got it a while back). My Zen stipend then showed up on the 17th. So now my stipend shows up every month on the 17th. So if you buy your LTS today your stipends would show up every month on the 23rd. Also you get your first stipend literally the day after you buy your LTS. So it starts right away.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009

It's time for STO to get a complete UI overhaul.
Career Officer
# 80
05-22-2013, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasv6545 View Post
so glad i bought it now , 3 secs and im in the game no que for me !
Enjoy that while you can; sometimes during peak times right after a content update, there are so many LTSers logging in, even we get queues. Much shorter queues, but queues nonetheless.
Closed Thread