Ensign
# 1 Looking for active Fleet
02-28-2014, 07:43 AM
looking for an active fleet that plays as a group and actively helps new players and enjoys all aspects of the game.
Career Officer
# 2
03-01-2014, 03:41 AM
Greetings, we are Liberty Task Force (Fed) and Liberty Honor Guard (KDF) at www.libertytaskforce.com and I'd like to extend an invitation to our fleet. We first began on April 28th, 2013 and we have already reached Tier V Shipyard and Communications Array on our Fed side. Our KDF is Tier III. We boast a very active website and also use TeamSpeak 3. We have members from all over the world and there is always someone on to game with.

We are an 18+ age fleet and registration through our website is required to join, we are very community based. We do ask that are members remain active and log into the game at least once every 60 days (120 days for certain ranks). Access to all fleet stores open at only 100,000 total contributions. We are fun, casual gamers with a set structure in place. We do many in-game activities and also do PvP with allied fleets.

Feel free to visit our site and look around. If you have any questions e-mail me at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com or friend me in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames take care and see you in space!

Best Regards,
-Grayfox
Liberty Task Force Admiral
http://www.libertytaskforce.com
Ensign
# 3
03-02-2014, 02:59 PM
registered
Commander
# 4
03-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Well, I assume you are not taking any other offers then?
Ensign
# 5
03-03-2014, 05:50 PM
No still looking havent heard from liberty and thier TS is slim

Last edited by chilidaug; 03-03-2014 at 06:09 PM.
Captain
# 6
03-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Hey Chili,

I am Junior Fleet Admiral for "The 1st Fleet" Fed Division for the Borg Defiants Gaming Guild, I would like to also extend my invite for you to join our ranks in game, we are a fairly large, active, competitive, casual, helpful, and fun to be around Fleet. Our primary goal is to help new comers feel welcome and enjoy the gaming world that STO brings to us. We hope to see you around the galaxy flying along side the Borg Defiants. For more info you are more than welcome to stop by our website at:

Borgdefiants.enjin.com

You can also drop me a message here in the forums, or in game @comrademoco or @commandermoco

See you around and most of all,

Have Fun!!!
AKA "Comrademoco" Join Date: February 20th, 2012
Follow me on: Twitter - Raptr - Arc
Check out my Screenshots at:Imgur
Join the: R&D_Trade Channel
Community Manager at Borg Defiants
Commander
# 7
03-04-2014, 01:59 AM
If you have a KDF aligned Rom, maybe the Romulan Praetorian Guard is a good bet.

Our official website: http://romulus.shivtr.com/

Our temporary website: http://talpraiex.enjin.com/
Lieutenant
# 8
03-05-2014, 06:52 PM
I'd also like to put my Fleet forward.

The Imperial Romulan Fleet

If you are still looking then by all means apply at our site

http://www.romulanstarempire.com/

I'll be sure to get back to you if you do wish to apply via our site.

We are small but active and looking for mature and active players
Career Officer
# 9
03-06-2014, 07:34 AM
Hi;

If you are still looking for a small casual fleet, with no requirements and opportunity to grow, please consider joining our ranks. The 43rd Tactical Wing (Fed) and the House of K'ush (KDF) is a very small but active fleet. Our number one rule is "No Drama". You can be involved in any way you see fit. There is no requirements to join and all stores are open to all ranks. If you are looking for a fleet, but do not want to deal with all the politics and drama of larger fleets, please consider joining us.

Feel free to send a message or PM to @RBatalla. Thanks