Lt. Commander
I just upgraded my o/s from Vista 64bit to Windows 7 64bit last night, ever since then, I kept getting the message 'not allowed to login into the servers at this time' - normally if i couldnt login it'd be the 'Server is busy' but this time it's different, it's been happening to me since last night.

My question is, is this happening to anyone else, if so? Anyway around it or are the devs just limiting entry into the game currently?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-18-2010, 02:59 AM
i was playing and then i got booted and when i tried to log back on i got "Not allowed to login onto servers at this time" is there something wrong on my end or the game?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-18-2010, 03:01 AM
I logged out to switch Characters and I am also getting this message

"You are not allowed to log in to the server at this time"
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-18-2010, 03:02 AM
You're not the only one, just saw a thread full of the "You're not allowed into the server at this time" I'm one of them too.

I'm sure the devs will have this fixed soon. maybe it's the hardware upgrade.. dunno. Either way, just sit tight.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-18-2010, 03:02 AM
Yeah I just got booted from the server, tried reconnecting, same error.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-18-2010, 03:04 AM
I got that issue too, I just waited like 15 minutes and tried again and i was all good
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-18-2010, 03:06 AM
YIKES! OMFG! NO WAY!

Seriously though, there are too many threads (just recently mid you too) with almost the same (or same) title of this very issue, but I digress...

Server is full, once you fall back to the login splash screen, retype your password and hit enter. Yes, you'll most likely get the same error again but when you get to the login screen again, the pw is still there. No just spam ENTER twice and you're re-trying to get in again. I had to do this a few times over the weekend myself, but I got in within short order, there are always people logging out.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-18-2010, 03:12 AM
well i apologize for starting a new thread for it, i looked in the search function and nothing came up with the same exact title post i put up, the other is just a vague title of 'cant login' where i assumed it was the server busy deal.

Anyways good to know its the server overloading again and a problem on our side.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-18-2010, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klat
well i apologize for starting a new thread for it, i looked in the search function and nothing came up with the same exact title post i put up, the other is just a vague title of 'cant login' where i assumed it was the server busy deal.

Anyways good to know its the server overloading again and a problem on our side.
Actually, not a problem... I'm most likely just tired (physically) and tired of seeing the same thing. The search function is a bit clunky and took me a few different tweaks to actually come up with it too... I could go on (wait, I AM going on.. lol) about it, so I apologize to you as well (and others in other threads) about this.