Career Officer
# 191
07-27-2013, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Don't see how someone being attacked is funny.
Im trying to make the most of whats left of my thread. But I think it has run its coarse, thanks for playing along, i hope my serious answers where helpful and my fun answers where entertaining. (END TRANSMISSION)
Current state of STO "video link"

How Picard dealt with ARC!
Empire Veteran
# 192
07-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
Im trying to make the most of whats left of my thread. But I think it has run its coarse, thanks for playing along, i hope my serious answers where helpful and my fun answers where entertaining. (END TRANSMISSION)
But I just got started here.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 193
07-27-2013, 07:20 PM
We cannot allow this thread to die. In that case, here is another question. Why do housecats shed? Living in the constant temperature environment inside a home, the need for shedding no longer exists. So why do housecats continue to do this?

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Career Officer
# 194
07-27-2013, 08:00 PM
Quote:
But I just got started here.
Here kitty kitty. I know you have been busy with your stories, wich have been quite good by the way, but please don't let this thread end.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Empire Veteran
# 195
07-27-2013, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
Here kitty kitty. I know you have been busy with your stories, wich have been quite good by the way, but please don't let this thread end.
Which stories? Who are you......
I sense a spy!
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Career Officer
# 196
07-28-2013, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Which stories? Who are you......
I sense a spy!
Google Catstarsto and go to his website. There are a number of original stories he has written that are funny and real page turners.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Empire Veteran
# 197
07-28-2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
Google Catstarsto and go to his website. There are a number of original stories he has written that are funny and real page turners.
Ah I see. Thought you meant me with the way it was worded.
Career Officer
# 198
07-28-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Ah I see. Thought you meant me with the way it was worded.
Sorry I hit the wrong quote button.

Career Officer
# 199
07-28-2013, 11:14 AM
Here are some kitty emotes I did with my webcam, not sure how to record the sound to go with but the pictures are good.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1390127381210976

Catstarsto you are so eager to please everyone you have started to chase your tale and it seems like lately your back has been up, tale poofed and claws out ready to pounce or flee. It's alright to take a Catnap, don't feel like you need to be purrrfect all the time. I'm a retired minister so if you want to talk in a less public place you have my email on your website.

Last edited by otisnoble; 07-28-2013 at 12:10 PM. Reason: added
Captain
# 200
07-29-2013, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
God bless you CatStar.

I wish you well.