Career Officer
# 31
06-08-2013, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
Are you lactose intolerant?
Nah, I drink a big cold glass of milk at the end of each day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
I promote CatStar as acting Captain of STO....wait, I never said that! Darn it CatStar, cut that out!"

How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_White Ranger VS Scorpion
Commander
# 32
06-08-2013, 03:43 PM
Hello "CatStar" my good old friend "FluffyCat" Captain of the USS Jupiter has a question for you. Are you in a relationship?
Career Officer
# 33
06-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmanzelot View Post
Hello "CatStar" my good old friend "FluffyCat" Captain of the USS Jupiter has a question for you. Are you in a relationship?
No, I choose a life away from that when I took up Martial Arts. My cat, Hazard is the closest thing to a kid I will probably have. Me and him are good pals, I feed him and scratch his ears, and he keeps my garden free of vermin.
Quote:
I promote CatStar as acting Captain of STO....wait, I never said that! Darn it CatStar, cut that out!"

Career Officer
# 34
06-08-2013, 07:19 PM
To clump or not to clump that is the Question? Whether tis nobler to remove your waste in one stinky lump or dig through the dusty ruin of grains of sand.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Career Officer
# 35
06-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Quote:
To clump or not to clump that is the Question? Whether tis nobler to remove your waste in one stinky lump or dig through the dusty ruin of grains of sand.
What?? Im afraid that makes no sence to me. =O.o= ???
Quote:

Career Officer
# 36
06-09-2013, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
What?? Im afraid that makes no sence to me. =O.o= ???
What kind of Cat Litter do you use?

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Career Officer
# 37
06-09-2013, 06:01 AM
Quote:
What kind of Cat Litter do you use?
My cat stays outside in the barn, so he actualy goes out in the woods. For an indoor cat, I would imagine a fast clumping brand, but I would also add in a sliding filter, so you can easily scrape the remains in one pass right into the trash bag. Be sure to check it at least 3 times per day, and place a box of Arm and Hammer baking soda (opened) next to it, in a container the cat cant get into. this will help to absorb any odor.
Quote:

Survivor of Romulus
# 38
06-09-2013, 06:08 AM
Are all your chars. in STO cats and how many of them do you have?
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Career Officer
# 39
06-09-2013, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Are all your chars. in STO cats and how many of them do you have?
No, I have only 4 cats, CatStar, Caitian Picard, Adventure cat and Battlecat. Currently though, I have setup a human for our guilds Federation Fleet, and im working on a Romulan for our guilds Klingon fleet. Due to a backlash of viewer hate mail over my lolcat theme, I started to use other species when dealing with new members. Some of our new comers quit after they found out I was in the fleet. So I only use my cats now when im teaming with close friends.

CatStar: The cat on my websites splash page, used to be my main toon. I dressed him to look like captain nemo/captain claw, and outfitted his crew of cats to look like nemos crew.

Caitian Picard: His bio can be found on my websites role play page, he follows a TNG tv series theme.

Adventure Cat: My version of Kirk, only as a cat, his adventures can also be foound oon my website, and his pilot on youtube.

Battlecat: The Ferisan I made for when my guild voted me in to manage our Klingon fleet. His pic is on the KDF foundry review page of my website.
Quote:

Survivor of Romulus
# 40
06-09-2013, 06:52 AM
Hehe I have 4 cats in STO as well, 3 Caitians and 1 Ferasan.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!