Lt. Commander
# 61
01-22-2010, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxanna
Idiots. Thats nice Can you throw a few more insults in please then people may help you some more. Oh and btw if we are all idiots then why did you not realise you had no drivers even though you say you did. Also why the hell are you buying a new Mobo if you believe its the game?
thanks for triple posting, learn to multiquote and learn to edit,

i bought the new mobo for the sake of getting the most out of my processor, been on order for a week..

thanks for the free bumps though
Lt. Commander
# 62
01-22-2010, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishPride
thanks for triple posting, learn to multiquote and learn to edit,

i bought the new mobo for the sake of getting the most out of my processor, been on order for a week..

thanks for the free bumps though
Woah just hit Senior member So I will celebrate with being nice to you!

"Hab SoSlI' Quch! Patagh"
Lt. Commander
# 63
01-22-2010, 05:08 PM
congrats to you...gonna keep bumping this till i get a reply from someone...
Lt. Commander
# 64
01-22-2010, 09:05 PM
Last two patches have not done anything to quell this issue.

Someone said this occurs under lighting. I can verify it, in space while near bright stars is when this problem is at its worst.

It is clear that the problem is not a user issue, but a question of code support for video cards. First we get the Geometric Instancing issue, and now this.

I'd hate to pass this game up if this is not addressed very soon.
Lt. Commander
# 65
01-23-2010, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahna_los View Post
Last two patches have not done anything to quell this issue.

Someone said this occurs under lighting. I can verify it, in space while near bright stars is when this problem is at its worst.

It is clear that the problem is not a user issue, but a question of code support for video cards. First we get the Geometric Instancing issue, and now this.

I'd hate to pass this game up if this is not addressed very soon.
Geometry instancing is ATIs faults and not Cryptic. Also if you are using an ATI card then try going back to as close as you can to 8.12. I have a ATI 5770 and I get crashes and problems with the new drivers so I went back to those and alls fine. Dont forget you can use vista drivers in Win7.
Lt. Commander
# 66
01-23-2010, 07:22 AM
time to spam this thread up till it gets reported and some random dev finds it ffs
Lt. Commander
# 67
01-23-2010, 08:36 AM
well...cipher you are not as clever as you think...its been fixed with the patch so it wasn't my pc. i knew it and all you "experts" claimed i was some random noob...a big F U to you
Lt. Commander
# 68
01-23-2010, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishPride
well...cipher you are not as clever as you think...its been fixed with the patch so it wasn't my pc. i knew it and all you "experts" claimed i was some random noob...a big F U to you
Yes, fixed with the recent patch.