Career Officer
# 1 Rhi Event Needs Fixed
05-22-2013, 12:29 AM
Getting Stuck in the Ceiling.

And nobody I talked to has yet to complete the Optionals because they kept running out of time. (Unless you expect everyone to be flying Turret Consoles that quickly kill the swarm of fighters).

And all for 13 Marks?

Dunno about you, but since you get 60 marks for normal Fleet events or 60 Omega Marks for doing Normal STFs, this event is going to be played very little since people don't want their times wasted.
Captain
# 2
05-22-2013, 08:14 AM
Agreed.

I defended the design of the mission this was based on because of the NPC commands you can give the squadon, but now you've lost me. I shouldn't need AA or Theta or point defense to have even a chance at an optional.

And, the ceiling, really? Really.
Career Officer
# 3
05-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Indeed, it is ridiculous.

They turned an awesome event into something tedious and likely by the end of the week, people aren't going to bother with it anymore since it gives terrible rewards.
Captain
# 4
05-22-2013, 05:34 PM
Please double or triple the Marks for this event, it's awesome.
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Captain
# 5
05-23-2013, 08:24 AM
Has anybody completed an optional on this?
Career Officer
# 6
05-23-2013, 04:49 PM
I pugged a 4/5 today, its doable with the right ship builds, but the rewards are terrible, I don't see a reason to fly it again.
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel
Commander
# 7
05-24-2013, 01:34 AM
Myself and our group all did it for the first time last night... IT WAS EPIC!

There needs to be more of these missions, kudos to the design team because this is franky one of my favourite missions.

As for hard optionals, we got 4/5 and it was the first time we played it. Frankly there needs to be an Elite version of this because I had a blast!
Lieutenant
# 8
05-24-2013, 02:26 AM
My fleetmates and I figured how to get the optional every time. It just requires some teamwork and a good choice of consoles. You know, the things that drop from the pay to win boxes...

You need to kill all the swarms of shuttles quickly, but i'll let you figure out how to achieve this, it's more enjoyable when you find it out by yourself.

Very fun event with a lot of tricky NPCs by the way. I hope it stays as it is.

Last edited by dieutoutpuissant; 05-24-2013 at 02:30 AM.
Captain
# 9
05-24-2013, 08:49 AM
Did this yesterday with four people and we got the first 3 optionals, and failed the last two (we started with five, but he left and didnt come back right at the start)

with five it is very possible to do this in time. its hectic but it can be done. you just need to remember to kill ALL of the shuttles before you focus down the walkers. (and no you dont need some special paid box gear to do it either). My shuttle was using a polaron cannon (lol) and a quantum torp launcher with torp spread as my slotted ability. Alpha pattern + torp spread = several dead shuttles each time.

but yes i agree whole heartedly, this event lasts about 20 minutes, it need to be worth more like 40-50 marks, with 75 being the top prize for beating every wave in the time limit.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===

Last edited by rylanadionysis; 05-24-2013 at 08:53 AM.
Commander
# 10
05-24-2013, 08:52 AM
You absolutely can't pug this unless you're willing to carry with your PDS console and whatever else Universal Console that does damage stuff.

I tried with a Dual DBB FAW build and was doing 2-3x as much DPS as the pugs but we still failed parts 4+

I am terrible at this game. I have 7 Lv 50 accounts.