Captain
# 1 Romulan Boots still broken
05-22-2013, 01:39 AM
I reported this way back during the start of the closed beta, and it's still an issue. Romulan boots of all types do not share the same colour pallete as the rest of the romulan costume pieces.

Instead, they use the federation uniform restricted palette.

While there's some carry over of colours between the palettes, it's very limited, and it looks absolutely ridiculous if I can have a pale blue tunic, pale blue pants, a pale blue belt, and starfleet medical blue boots that don't get any lighter.
Commander
# 2
05-22-2013, 01:44 AM
Yes, they're still not corrected. My character and Tovan Khev don't have any options to change the color of the boot soles, while the rest of the crew do.

Legacy of Romulus - Closed Beta - Round 1 Playtester
Lieutenant
# 3
05-23-2013, 08:32 PM
Boots on Romulan Liberated Borg Captains are also bugged. Only one boot (I can't remember which - not in game) can change colors. The rest have no palette attached at all when trying to change the colors.
------------------------------------------------

"Back on topic. Destinii is correct."

(Formerly Destinii until the 'Great PWE Forum Shakeup of 2012')
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
05-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shantavi View Post
Boots on Romulan Liberated Borg Captains are also bugged. Only one boot (I can't remember which - not in game) can change colors. The rest have no palette attached at all when trying to change the colors.
I just ran into this too. The Romulan Civilian boots seem to be recolorable, but all other boot styles on a Liberated Borg Romulan seem to have no color choices. (A palette of only one color.) Generally a blackish or very dark brownish color.
Live long, and prosper.
Career Officer
# 5
06-09-2013, 07:35 AM
Still very much the case in game.

I'm having this issue on my very recently created Tac Centurion.

Only a very dark brown available, the drop down palette opening is showing only a dozen options, and none can be selected.

Seems like the palette tag for those items on that particular race of characters is incorrect.
The limited options makes me think that this limited palette was intended either for skin or eyes.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
06-09-2013, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shantavi View Post
Similar issue with the Liberated Reman BOFF and gauntlets/armbands. One uses the pallette from the uniform section but the other has a limited range so you can't wear matching armbands... My Reman Borg looks like he shopped in a thrift store and bought one wristband from the sun_bleached window display.