Lt. Commander
After days of downtime, full server, and such, today I get this message, "You Are Not Allowed to Log In to This Server at this Time"...

I mean come on. What is this now?

I had just logged in successfully, created a new toon, ran through the intro ground mission to see if it spawned me on a Constilation Class ship after entering a preorder code (it didn't) and logged out to switch back to my original toon, and it gives me this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-18-2010, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDestiny View Post
After days of downtime, full server, and such, today I get this message, "You Are Not Allowed to Log In to This Server at this Time"...

I mean come on. What is this now?

I had just logged in successfully, created a new toon, ran through the intro ground mission to see if it spawned me on a Constilation Class ship after entering a preorder code (it didn't) and logged out to switch back to my original toon, and it gives me this?
I got the same last night - have not tried today yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-18-2010, 10:47 AM
I just got the same message, but I have a friend who just logged in.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-18-2010, 10:54 AM
just tried logging in,have the same problem
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-18-2010, 10:55 AM
Yeah, I got the same message. Exited totally, now I get the 'server is busy' message.

Also, why when you 'log out' of a character does it not take you to the character selection screen, vs. kicking you back to the login screen.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-18-2010, 10:55 AM
I get that one after crashing. When I log in that message pops up and I get dumps back to the log in screen, but with one or two more login attempts I'm able to get in. Keep trying and you'll get in or you'll get another message telling you the server is busy :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-18-2010, 10:57 AM
OK This is really bad ... First I get the "Server Busy" error, and now I'm getting " You are not allowed to log in"....

This is different tham the "Server Busy" problem, I would like to know why I'm not allowed in right now. My testing time is very limited and I don't know when I'm going to have the time for testing. Could we please get a Dev's response to this error because this is not the same as the "Server Busy" error.

Thanks!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-18-2010, 10:57 AM
Ok, I just did a force verify in the launcher and it didn't find any mismatched files. So when trying to log in it gave the same message, "Can't log in at this time" so for the heck of it I tried again, and it worked. Perhaps they have mixed messages and it really means to say "Server is busy"
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-18-2010, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angbor
Ok, I just did a force verify in the launcher and it didn't find any mismatched files. So when trying to log in it gave the same message, "Can't log in at this time" so for the heck of it I tried again, and it worked. Perhaps they have mixed messages and it really means to say "Server is busy"
That was my assumption.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-18-2010, 11:00 AM
Solution: Put in your password and hit Remember password then put an weight on your enter key to keep it pressed down and lie down in the bed and take a nap. When you wake up you'll probably be logged in.