Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Republic Veteran
Ok buddie....getting really curious....we keep having "server stability patches? right? but the game is getting worse all week since the launch of
LoR. and just about everytime this happens i get the same 132mb file to download over and over...again....what is it your trying to fix in that 132 mb file that is so broken that its seems to be crashing the servers all week? Just asking and don't really expect an answer...I just want my favoraite game to work right...love this game....take care...and don't work toooo hard lol
"If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
Lieutenant
# 2
05-28-2013, 11:55 PM
LoL. Yeah I was wondering the same thing as almost everyday I get the same 130 meg download you're talking about. They're prob sitting around saying lets try this one....Nope, lets try again. Nope that didn't do it, how bout this one... What they should come on and say is we're clueless and we have no idea how to fix this crap, so we're gonna keep doing what we've been doing for weeks, until someone figures it out. At least then I could appreciate their honesty.
Career Officer
# 3
05-29-2013, 07:41 AM
100MB downloaded, 132MB patched every day. I'm also curious what that is. It's probably some client-side configuration change in the hopes of relieving their server instabilities, but it'd be nice to know exactly what is going on.
Career Officer
# 4
05-29-2013, 09:03 PM
Here's a thought. I started to notice server instability about the time Neverwinter went into open beta. How about completely separating that game, from STO? If it doesn't fix anything, then reconnect them.