Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 41
06-17-2013, 09:14 AM
Ran it today on normal with my Klingon and guess what......

No computer core fragments.

Maybe this Thursday after the patch....
I used to have f/x, till my video card took a S9 to the knee...
Career Officer
# 42
06-20-2013, 11:13 PM
Hello fellow voyagers!

Just to keep you updated, ran it on 4 characters and still no joy after todays patch. Sure wish a Dev would drop us a line, would be nice to know if it is on their radar.

If anyone has received these illusive frags, please drop us a line here.

Keep on trekin'
Ensign
# 43
06-22-2013, 08:23 PM
I believe the computer core fragments have been accidently dropped from the loot table. I have been running the Defense Contract mission every day for just over a week on 5 different toons, (2 feds, 2 klinks, and 1 Rom) and have not got a single one on any of my toons.
Rihannsu
# 44
06-22-2013, 08:56 PM
I, too, can confirm that no Computer Core Fragments have been dropping for me.
Starfleet Veteran
# 45
06-24-2013, 01:57 AM
Ok then Still no luck with core fragments and I've been running every day on four toons without a single core fragment dropped, even by the law of probabilities I should have had at least one fragment drop by now.
Lt. Commander
# 46
06-24-2013, 06:55 AM
no core fragments for me either since LoR went live
Ensign
# 47
06-25-2013, 12:16 PM
Neither for me, since the deployment of LoR. And I have 9 fragments still occupying my inventory.

Is it so hard to fix? Or maybe was the related mission removed?

This is illogical...
VAdm Lurak
Career Officer
# 48
06-27-2013, 07:22 AM
Thanks for the update Sqwished!

I myself haven't run it since my last report (getting tired of being disappointed ).

It has been quite some time since they have gone missing, and it would be really appreciated if a Dev could let us know what their plans are.

Are these fragments a thing of the past, or will they be returning?

Starfleet Veteran
# 49
07-02-2013, 09:28 AM
I'm not sure if they are a thing of the past since I've still got several core fragments in my bank obtained before the problem started, but I'm just not getting any more. So far the only other two reasons for doing the mission from my point of view is the dilithium reward and the Deuterium surplus (Well I go through the stuff almost as fast as I do torpedoes). But like you say it would be nice for one of the Dev's to at least give us some feed back. Especially to those of us who are on a gold membership! But I get the feeling that they're trying to Nerf the amount of dilithium we can farm in a day. But I've noticed recently that not all the items that they fix are listed in the patch notes (The D'Kora comes to mind)
Ensign
# 50
07-05-2013, 09:37 AM
Well I for one am glad I am not the only one who has had this problem. I thought maybe they had retired the mission or that I was just unlucky.

I have been trying for at least three weeks now to complete the collection of CCF and am still short.