Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
Got my Carrier (finally) and now it seems the adv. Fighters and Bug Ship pets are gone from the dili seller and/or shipyard seller.

Even tried the lobi store.

Is this a bug or am I just blind?

Patchnote didn't say a thing about them.

Last edited by b4k4ni; 05-22-2013 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Topic Edit
Career Officer
# 2
05-22-2013, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4k4ni View Post
Got my Carrier (finally) and now it seems the adv. Fighters and Bug Ship pets are gone from the dili seller and/or shipyard seller.

Even tried the lobi store.

Is this a bug or am I just blind?

Patchnote didn't say a thing about them.
I posted the exact same thing but it got buried. FYI incase you didn't know you need the Jem'hadar Attack ship ( Currently approx 380mill EC on the exchange ) to get the bug carrier pets from the vendor, can't even get the blue ones unless you have both ships.
Ensign
# 3
05-22-2013, 11:31 AM
Then my forum seach terms sucked

Didn't see your thread

And thx for the info, but got both carrier and bugship. And before the xpac I could see them without the carrier too, just not buy.

BUt even the adv. fighters are gone, so either they have a bug OR po playes some kind of post-easter thing and has them hidden somewhere.

Anyway, wrote a ticked too, lets see what happens =)
Career Officer
# 4
05-22-2013, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4k4ni View Post
Then my forum seach terms sucked

Didn't see your thread

And thx for the info, but got both carrier and bugship. And before the xpac I could see them without the carrier too, just not buy.

BUt even the adv. fighters are gone, so either they have a bug OR po playes some kind of post-easter thing and has them hidden somewhere.

Anyway, wrote a ticked too, lets see what happens =)
All i can say is ... YOU BAR-STEWARD ! I want a bug ship to get these pets and I concider myself one of these Po'ed players because Even on my usual income it'd take a month of saving everything to get one. =(

On topic though, I've also submitted a ticket too. I looked on the Dilith store, the Dilith ship requisition peep and the lobi store. I couldn't find them either =(
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
05-22-2013, 04:45 PM
I'm glad it isn't just me who is blind and can't find them.
Let's hope it is just a mistake, 'cause haven't read anything about their removal in any of the patch notes.
It also doesn't make sense to remove the standard (and advanced) jem'hadar fighters, since those are the ship default.
"I said to Life, 'I would hear Death speak.' And Life raised her voice a little higher and said, 'You hear him now.'" -Kahlil Gibran
Ensign
# 6
07-24-2013, 04:41 PM
i got the jem hadar dreadnaught and i cant buy the jem hadar fighters not even the dil ones...
Ensign
# 7
07-24-2013, 07:17 PM
IT IS NOT ONLY Jem'Hadar ship it is also the "Advanced Romulan Drone". Which cannot be bought And There Was Nothing About Fixing This Issue In The Patch Notes!