Republic Veteran
# 1 Honor guard helmet option gone
07-13-2013, 11:32 PM
I can no longer find my helmet option where did it go? I chose honor guard under head but can't find the helmet option
Captain
# 2
07-18-2013, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmansnipes007 View Post
I can no longer find my helmet option where did it go? I chose honor guard under head but can't find the helmet option
You no longer need to define the use of the helmet from directly on the costume screen.

Simply open your costume inventory on your toon and click on the option to display or show the helmet.

There should be a little "eye" icon next to items that can alter in appearance.
Empire Veteran
# 3
07-18-2013, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
You no longer need to define the use of the helmet from directly on the costume screen.

Simply open your costume inventory on your toon and click on the option to display or show the helmet.

There should be a little "eye" icon next to items that can alter in appearance.
What you are describing is the helmet on the default mk12 omega rep armors. What the op is talking about is customizing the helmets through the costume unlock. Allowing a person to opt for honor guard or adapted honor guard styles. It seems like the headgear is not working fed side either on maco and omega styles either. It is just another bug in the growing list of tailor bugs.
Captain
# 4
07-18-2013, 07:07 AM
Once you add sunglasses to your toon, the helmet option disappears. Same for all of them.
Ensign
# 5
07-18-2013, 09:03 AM
I have same trouble. Hope to customize mine soon
Captain
# 6
07-18-2013, 09:06 AM
It has been gone since Season 7
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Lieutenant
# 7
07-18-2013, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inflamedcolon View Post
What you are describing is the helmet on the default mk12 omega rep armors. What the op is talking about is customizing the helmets through the costume unlock. Allowing a person to opt for honor guard or adapted honor guard styles. It seems like the headgear is not working fed side either on maco and omega styles either. It is just another bug in the growing list of tailor bugs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
Once you add sunglasses to your toon, the helmet option disappears. Same for all of them.
Yup. Both sides have lost the customization slot at the very top of the "Head" customize screen.

Not sure if it is just because of the sunglasses or not. Talked with a few fleeties that didn't get the shades on any toon and they are missing the helmets too.

THIS is the reason that programming courses preach both compartmentalization and modularization practices. Someone screwed up and put code in the wrong place.
Rihannsu
# 8
07-20-2013, 06:25 AM
Considering this is a KDF bug you might as well say goodbye to your helmets...
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
07-20-2013, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
Are you serious?? Is that what happens? Wow, I'm glad I didn't open any sunglasses out of the boxes on my KDF yet!
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Career Officer
# 10
07-20-2013, 08:07 AM
The sunglasses thing is untrue, I know people who haven't bought sunglasses and have the same option, whatever's happened it's for all Omega Rep' costume sets, MACO, Omega Force and Honour Guard. My guess is it's something they altered in the tailor for head pieces.

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan