Captain
# 71
08-15-2013, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris919uk View Post
Only in the pilot episode did they reference the Imperious Leader with the "By your command" comment. Rest of the time they just did the bickering council of hybrids thing.

But yes Hakeev would make a great John Collicos, Original BSG themed, one eyed Baltar with all the whining he does.

Flying my Vo'quv at times decends into BSG moments. I keep expecting to hear Adama over the comms "Launch the alert vipers". Although in reality its more like launch the BOP squadrons.

Getting back on actual topic though. KDF have Orion girls, Gorn that can really put the bite on people and we have some great ships. I totally love my Fleet K'tinga.
John Colicos, having played Baltar also played one of the original Klingons... Kor, who went out with style in DS9 with "Once more unto the breach." He went out the way a warrior of his stature should go!
Ensign
# 72
08-15-2013, 06:04 PM
What KDF?
I was queued today a cap'n'hold against Klingons, using my FED toon. I entered map, and i didnt fight any Klingon, but 10 Romulans, all in battle cloaks, i start fight one, put he's hull at 20-30 percent, he escape in cloak, i fight the other one, same story, if i disable his cloak, he drops singularity, escape, then cloak Where are the Klingons?
I mean, this with Romulans will destroy pvp, everyone will be Romulans, and going to search eich other on the map, all cloaked
Lieutenant
# 73
08-16-2013, 02:31 AM
lol , but u got the point , romulans battle cloaks are really unbalanced (and before someone ask i have one KDF romulan toon too )

and btw now is in fed gameplay section another "i want cloak for feds" thread ......

imagine that

30 ships in 2 teams in one map , all cloaked , really fun or not ? first who decloak lost
Sorry 4 my bad English , is not my native language
K'eldron , son of J'ardis - KDF Klingon TAC , Fleet Tor'Kaht (beam/gunboat hybrid)
V'endy - KDF Orion SCI , Vo'Quv Carrier (GW spammer/heavy gunship)
Tanis - FED ally Romulan TAC , Ar'Kif
Career Officer
# 74
08-16-2013, 02:44 AM
Gorn's.

That's my excuse. =3
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3