Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Survivor of Romulus
# 41 Last Lobi Lost
05-30-2013, 11:52 PM
in the Featured Episode Rerun where they have once again Hidden Lobi Crystals the Last one in the last episode of the Breen Missions seems to be lost inside a mountain you can not get into.

The lobi is "SUPPOSED" to be north of the obelisk on the north east edge of a map, surrounded by boulders. Oh it's surrounded alright but NOT by boulders. Can you cryptic people fix this before it ends in Mid June please. (and I mean Mid June of THIS year not Mid June 2020).

And while you're at it can you fix the mail so I can delete the Billion or so mails I have already read?

Oh and if it's not to much troouble can you fix it so I can turn in the half dozen Borg Sector alerts I have finished?

In other words guys "GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND START FIXING THESE BUGS DURING THESE DAMNED DAILLY SHARD MAINTENANCE DOWN TIMES"

Thanks ever so much
Survivor of Romulus
# 42
05-30-2013, 11:54 PM
P.S. could you fix it so my Romulan does not lose her head everytime she puts on her EV suit?
Lt. Commander
# 43 Lae'nas Lost Lobi
06-01-2013, 04:59 PM
I know that the Galartha rock formation on Risa can change it's position, and is therefore a famous tourist attraction.

Moving mountains on Lae'nas III are new to me.

Lae'nas Lost Lobi
Survivor of Romulus
# 44
06-02-2013, 04:49 AM
Uh, I know I am going to regret asking this (as if I didn't already know the answer) but have they fixed this issuse yet?
Starfleet Veteran
Right now you have a Featured Series Rerun and the lobi hunt is active.

Unfortunately you went and stuck a mountain on top of the lobi in the last of the Breen Series "Cold Storage" making it impossible to obtain. Can you please either A) Move the Lobi or B) Move the mountain before the end of the reruns so we can obtain the lobi and the accolade.

***Disenchanted***
Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
Survivor of Romulus
# 46
06-02-2013, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassiann View Post
Uh, I know I am going to regret asking this (as if I didn't already know the answer) but have they fixed this issuse yet?
I'm going to say not, as I'm replaying it through the first time today for Lobis (also my first run on Rom), and I can't find it. There is most certainly a mountain in the way. The wiki article says look for a helix structure, but I had no idea what it was until I saw the screenshot from the previous poster. I thought it was talking about the helical looking trees on that planet.
It was driving me mad.
Career Officer
# 47
06-02-2013, 09:56 PM
Still bugged, went looking for it myself. When you activate your scanner near the "mountain", it will point inside it.
Commander
# 48
06-03-2013, 02:41 PM
I just ran into this problem that drove me to the forums. Why did they put a mountain there to begin with? There was no need to change that area of the map.
Lt. Commander
# 49
06-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Adding to this and I did report it as a bug.
Survivor of Remus
# 50
06-04-2013, 08:56 PM
Just hit this problem.

Rather silly blunder/oversight by whoever placed a mountain there.
------------------------------------------------------
I don't understand how Cryptic can use someone with a history of anti-gay hate speech to promote STO.
Disheartened member of the Romulan Refugee "faction"
Ashamed that Cryptic wouldn't follow up on thousands of posts of negative feedback.