Commander
# 1 Doff Roster Make Up
06-14-2013, 09:43 AM
How many DOFF's of each specialty (and their quality) do you keep on your roster for assignment mission running?

I am trying to put together an exceptional DOFF roster before starting a new character meant to pilot a scimitar and serve as a main. While we don?t know the ship details yet it seemed a good time to prepare. The problem I have encountered is that I do not yet truly know the DOFF system and what assignments will net the most benefit over time. This is causing me issues in determining how many duty officers of each type and of what quality I am going to want on my roster for assignment running outside of active duty. Does anyone have any advice to offer?

I'd like to be able to do it all from console making to future DOFF farming and dilithium acquisition. You name it. It's just a bit hard to determine what my end goal should be for a really great roster in that regard.
Captain
# 2
06-15-2013, 02:25 PM
someone has written up a quite useful guide in the thread below, including explanations on what you're going to be using those doffs for, a few weeks ago.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...=682831&page=2
Commander
# 3
06-15-2013, 04:00 PM
Thanks man. That's exactly the kind of info I was looking for.