Career Officer
# 11
05-23-2013, 05:08 AM
If you are hitting the exchange cap, and the mail cap, then you are abusing systems in game, there is no reason for that kinda volume unless you are trying to control markets.
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel
Captain
# 12
05-23-2013, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicha0 View Post
If you are hitting the exchange cap, and the mail cap, then you are abusing systems in game, there is no reason for that kinda volume unless you are trying to control markets.
The starbase progression system would like to have a word with you.
Career Officer
# 13
05-23-2013, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
The starbase progression system would like to have a word with you.
^ this /10chars

Vornek@oberlerchner123 - Join Date: July 2008
Commander
# 14
05-23-2013, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Yes of course because you've never opened a hundred lockboxes full of scrap.
Or thought outside your box and ran childrens toys on half a dozen toons 'n actually came out with a few consoles worth over a hundred million ec.
Never done that.
Are you one of those people that think the ship it cost me $148 in keys to get the lobi for and buy at the lobi store should somehow magically cost $20 for you to purchase off of me?
That's what it sounds like.

I had a load of inventory long before I ever even knew of any in game systems I could abuse.
If you did not, then that's you're bad. you're an underachiever.

And Ob, Old mail isn't touched, also, it seems that doffs returned off of the exchange are still returned, items however, are ghosted.
However. the doffs in your old mail still count towards your 100 (SUPRISE!!) attachment limit so anything returned to you over the last few days of intermittent connectivity, unplayable lag, and 10 to 30k player long log in que's is forever gone. disappeared.
god help you if you had a JHAS or any of the other ships sitting up there for sale.

They're vaped now.
Lieutenant
# 15
05-23-2013, 01:14 PM
If you've got items sitting in your mailbox that have no use, why not destroy them?

Isn't it a bit like when you move, and you find that box that you've moved to 3 different apartments now but never opened? Just dump the thing.

Why do you need things you aren't using?
Career Officer
# 16
05-23-2013, 01:38 PM
In addition to this players have been asking for quite a while for the 400 DOFF limit to be raised. There were some developer comments months ago (last year I think) that this was being looked into, but obviously nothing ever happened. I think they need to allow players to buy more bank/account bank storage also.
Captain
# 17
05-23-2013, 01:52 PM
Quote:
really ?
The mail cap was 500 messages (with 5 attachments per msg), so one doesn't need to be anywhere near the cap to be effected by stealth nerf that sets a new cap a 100 attachments total.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Republic Veteran
# 18
05-23-2013, 01:55 PM
OP, why did you start another thread on this topic? there are several threads running now on this....mods please merge the threads.
"If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
Captain
# 19
05-23-2013, 02:00 PM
As long as it doesn't eat my old attachments and I can retrieve them I'll gladly empty out my mail account and ignore the useless mail system in the future.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Republic Veteran
# 20
05-23-2013, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
As long as it doesn't eat my old attachments and I can retrieve them I'll gladly empty out my mail account and ignore the useless mail system in the future.

According to Bran it will not eat your attachments, as you take your attachments back and delete the mail, a new mail with attachment will be delivered, then claim that stuff and so on. (thats as long as the delete bug doesn't interfere with this and mail stay queued until the bug is fixedl).
"If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."