Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 1 Replicator UI
07-27-2013, 12:10 PM
We are all spending much more time in our replicator tab. This is a good thing.

What's bad is that the UI remains tedious. It needs tabs, twisties... anything would be better than what we have now.
Career Officer
# 2
07-27-2013, 12:33 PM
/signed

It's needed tabs since launch! It's annoying to have to scroll to the resources screen just to do the rep item requests everyday.
MMO's of 2014 where normal gameplay is considered an exploit and the eastern billing model is celebrated by apologists. smh
Ensign
# 3
07-27-2013, 03:47 PM
The replicator's windows for the consumables: Small Hypo, Small Power Cell, and Small Shield Charge have had their limits increased to 100!?!!
About the only reason for such a high number would be for some kind of fleet donation? or perhaps someone tends to completely forget that their crew needs them?
I usually keep 20 of each in inventory, replenish my crew's supplies during lulls in battles, then restock as time allows.
I never need more than twenty of any at a time.
The old limit of 20 allowed you to click on the bar to get the number you want very quickly. With the limit at 100, unless you have tons of inventory space to waste, you have to click the arrows at the end of the bar for each one you want.
It's very tedious, and wastes time.