Commander
As the title.

It's not just me. Dont know if oversight or what, cant find mention in forum since the complaints are many...

In any case. Seems silly to offer various colour schemes based on faction and not have that preference be saved per character.

Other UI comments and criticisms are available on request!
# 2
05-22-2013, 08:57 PM
If you had a menu of colors that you picked and chose for your ui, I would say ya that's a huge inconvenience when switching characters, but since we only have a list of themes to choose from, well it takes what 5 seconds to open options and switch themes?
I agree it would be convenient to have it save per character, I too would like this feature, but it's not a game breaker as it is.
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
05-22-2013, 09:27 PM
Nope, For now UI Theme is account based not character. If you choose anything besides default (Fed/KDF/ROM/TNG etc..) it will be like that for every character you log into until you change it again
Commander
# 4
05-22-2013, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxvitor View Post
If you had a menu of colors that you picked and chose for your ui, I would say ya that's a huge inconvenience when switching characters, but since we only have a list of themes to choose from, well it takes what 5 seconds to open options and switch themes?
I agree it would be convenient to have it save per character, I too would like this feature, but it's not a game breaker as it is.
Gee, thanks for your insightful comment.

Not sure where the whole game breaker thing came from. And not sure why every frikken comment here has to turn into a debate.

But good on you for upholding the internet's proud standard of discussion.